WHAT now is going on?

@sugartoes (40706)
Greencastle, Indiana
Due to computer acting up like someone has made their way in it, I have been on the phone most the morn trying to get something done. I have Avast protection, which my phone company say is the best there is to have, so maybe 1 of you can help me out on what's going on cause I'm lost. I don't know what's going on, this is new to me I turn on my computer & it's bouncing around as if someone is messing with the page I'm on. Then I turn it off & wait a few minutes & turn it back on & it does the same thing what is up ? I just ran a virus scan & it says I'm protected. I set a password protection on avast so maybe that will do what I need done cause now it's not doing what it was I hit the esc key & it stops ? But then it does it again a few minutes later so has anyone experienced this on their computer ? if so what is causing it & what do I do to fix it ? O.k I have CHANGED my keyboard out & it seems to have done the trick cause it's not acting up like it was SO that tells ME it was the key board doing it. Thank you @DaddyEvil for sending out a post I think I MAY have solved the problem as it's not acting up like it was it only took me a HR to write this post cause of the MISHAPS I was having I'm BACK in business again so it seems & to think I wasting MOST my day working on this when all along it was just a simple fix
@sputnik8 (693)
It's good that you finally found the right solution.Great!
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sputnik8 yeah but something that took 2 mins to fix took me MOST the day to figure out that's what sucks.
@sputnik8 (693)
@sugartoes Oh, really? Ok see you later.
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sputnik8 ha ha ha o.k
That sounds awful
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@chrissbergstrom yeah well thank god I got it fixed
@sugartoes that's good
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@chrissbergstrom yeah after spending most the day on the phone with people I THOUGHT could help me & found out what I did I heard god tell me it'a easy fix all you need to do is is change the keyboard out. so I did & WHALA it's fixed.
So glad you are now up and running!! The effort did pay off!
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 yeah after most the day was gone when if I HAD of known it was a 2 min fix I was SO mad it was so simple.
@sugartoes Been there, done that my friend!! So frustrating, but we will just have to focus on the fix.
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 I'm just glad this week is over after everything we have been dealing with
@VivaLaDani13 (19863)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes For some reason I feel like I have been through something like that many years ago but it's very vague. I'm glad that @DaddyEvil was helpful. He is one of the tech whizzes here lol
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yeah so I noticed, god put people in our lives for all kinds of reasons ha ha ha