Saving for the weekend

@bunnybon7 (36425)
Holiday, Florida
Most here know as I am a shut in my life revolves a lot around just folks in the house, the internet, and television. Lots of times I just save certain shows for the weekend. Like most things that come on Wednesdays and there after. Like Survivor, Call the midwife, SVU, Harlots, and The handmaids tale. Those last 2 I watched this week already. lol. I get Entertainment weekly magazine for free for some reason I can not remember in the mail box here at home, so it reminds me of things I can watch and when. also tells me of new things coming on. Anyone else get a real paper magazine that don't know why? Anything you save up to watch? I know most watch sports but I never seem to be able to get into it. photo is that one I took a while back of the squirrell outside my window that scurries back and forth saving up things.
hi Im glad you have favorite programs you watch and s ome save f or the week ebd bunny' I wish at times I did have a tv but I can not afford it , thats a great photo the squirrel seems to enjoy running back and forth
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
you can watch on your computer if you choose to. i used to do that at times
As of today I'm getting three unwanted magazines. It started with Vogue, also In Style, and now People. I never read any of them. I just took a stack of them to my hairdresser yesterday. Now I have another one to add to the next stack.
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
thats strange. actually i love getting the Entertainment weekly. just don't know why i do. i enjoy reading things about stars and such and movies, etc. bet your hairdresser loves it you bring them
@bunnybon7 She was very happy. I am not interested in celebrities.
Kids and Hubby hog up the TV - so I don't even know all the shows that are out there . I can't seem to sit through any show or movie at home these days . . . I always feel like I have to get up and do something . Wow, that squirrel came up the house really close!!
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
oh it was right on my window sill outside looking in lol
@bunnybon7 What a friendly little guy then!!
Tvguide.com sends me a email newsletter and reminds me of things. But the thing that really helps me is my DVR. I have all my favorites programmed in there and so if I forget or fall asleep I don't miss my programs.
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
i sometimes miss mine but only because i have to go back and remember what i fell asleep on. otherwise i can't think of a single show i usually watch i can't watch without the DVR these days.
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
btw, i am now catching up on every episode of Buffy from the beginning
@bunnybon7 ......I will watch it again soon. I have found that some of the last season of Angel is not on Hulu and this doesn't make me happen.
@Gillygirl (17282)
• Sutton, England
I have Netflix now and am watching The Borgias at present.
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
i used to watch that but it got too complicated for me to understand so i gave it up for more logical things. i may have to give up another i am watching now.
@Gillygirl (17282)
• Sutton, England
@bunnybon7 There is a huge choice of things to watch.
I hardly save any shows to watch .Sometimes I watch films that are on everybody's lips on my computer .
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
i too try and check out things recommended by friends here
@responsiveme (16013)
No, haven't got any unwanted magazines. Like to watch movies on the weekends .Squirrel seems to know and is posing for you
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
i know. it was so funny, i came up to the window and he just looked at me for a minute like he was showing me he had a persimmon in his mouth to go save some where. lol then he hopped away down the wall
@shivamani10 (11233)
• Hyderabad, India
No. I received such paper magazine so far. I never subscribe to any magazine even. Already there are many I will be purchasing whenever I move out.
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
the surprising thing is i get them free. no idea why
I always have a deep supply of recorded shows and movies.
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
me too with Hulu and Netflix, i am never total with nothing to watch even without cable
I do not save anything to watch, probably because I have nothing to save it on. I just watch what comes my way. As for magazines, none end up in my mailbox unless I have paid for them, something I no longer do. Free ones do sound nice.
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
i keep thinking it could be because i joined Pinch me a free sample site or some other site. still not sure. what i mean by saving is that i just don't watch them on my Roku through all access or Hulu until i feel i have the time to enjoy without working online in between.
I do like to save some TV shows for weekend watching or we watch movies on Netflix.
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
yes and with Netflix you never run out of something to watch.
we have plenty of squirrels in our yard.they also raid the bird feeder.LOL
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
lol. i used to see them do that where i worked caretaking for an elderly man
Weekends i just catch up on whatever i missed out on during the week
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
yes that can lead to a lot of shows. so much to watch these days
We have a lot of things on the DVR that I will watch when nothing in on regular TV. I think alot of us here don't go out too much. My roommate rarely goes out.
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
yes i about never get out. very very little
That is a good picture of the squirrel. I have shows I watch during the week
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
thanks. likely then you have others for the weekend or you do other fun things
@KristenH (24016)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I do with my local newspaper. I used to get TV Weekly for a year in the mail and paid for it. When it ran out, I've gotten a TV entertainment guide for free every Sunday, though I do have to pay for the newspaper every three months just like now.
@bunnybon7 (36425)
• Holiday, Florida
yes i know what you mean. we used to get the paper in Phoenix when i lived there and i would tell the kids if theres no tv guild in it i am calling the paper!! lol no one else cared so i kept it in my room
@KristenH (24016)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@bunnybon7 Good for yo. I prefer freebies than a paid subscription or use On Demand too.