Hello

When the wind blows, the grass waves at me  - Gus Kilthau
@Ceerios (4777)
Goodfellow, Texas
Hello - It is nice to be greeted by your old friends - and I suppose that "old friends" might also include some of the plants I often see as I roll around the pathways between the fields and the forests. One of my favorite plants is the tall, clumping grass. Usually it hangs out just in front of the trees and brambles. There it grows. There it gets older as the seasons move along. When I go by these tall clumps of grass, sometimes the wind is blowing hard enough so that I have to hang onto my hat as the cap tries to fly off of my head. I guess those tall clumps of grass think the cap problem to be funny, but, even so, the grass keeps its laughing under control. Feeling the wind, too, the grass waves at me as I go by, That makes me wonder if the grass does that when the birds fly over, or when a deer walks through. Probably so, wouldn't you think? Image: When the wind blows, the grass waves at me - Gus Kilthau
Maybe the grass has quite an interesting life checking up on all the activity in the area. You would have been a novel distraction.
@Ceerios (4777)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@JudyEv - Ms Judy - And now I have to waste some emotion by feeling sorry for so low-IQ a clump of grass,,, -Gus-
@Ceerios It doesn't know it's thick so you don't need to waste feeling sorry for it.
@Ceerios (4777)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@JudyEv - Ms Judy - Lots of folks do not realize that I, too, am "thick" My professors, my parents, and my bride knew about it. -Gus-
@divalounger (2272)
Nice shot! I love grasses even with allergies!
@Ceerios (4777)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@divalounger - Likely it is time for an allergy shot. =Gus-
@Ceerios Hate shots!! Will have to think of another way!
@Ceerios (4777)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@divalounger - Have a shot of tequila (or whatever is your poison) and, if you do not feel better in a day or two, come on back and have another shot of the stuff. -Gus-
Soon they will become tumbleweeds so to speak.
@Ceerios (4777)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@JohnRoberts - Brother John - Those Tumbleweeds are interesting plants. When they are out there in the wind, they can really pile up high and deep. -Gus-
The grass is really friendly to wave at you.
@Ceerios (4777)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@jstory07 - Ms Judy - This grass around here is the only grass I nave ever come across that is as friendly as are we Mill Otters (MyLotters). -Gus-
@shivamani10 (9366)
• Hyderabad, India
So you are enjoying your day in the wind.in the company of grass clump
@Ceerios (4777)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@shivamani10 - There can be little or no doubt about it. -Gus-