MyLot: The Halfway Point

@CoralLevang (39834)
Well, I won't be making big bucks this month, but I think I will be at payout. That's my goal this month. I went past the halfway point to minimums today. I wish we were past the halfway point where the rain is concerned
Don't let it rain on your myLot parade.
@CoralLevang (39834)
Ha!
• Pleasant Hill, California
Sigh.
@ridingbet (36366)
it is also a good move by the admin to reduce the minimum payout to $5 per month. otherwise, i might be redeeming after every 3 months.
@CoralLevang (39834)
Did it used to be more here? I remember when they we're paying out for a couple of months at the $1 mark.
@ridingbet (36366)
@CoralLevang last year, my friend. the minimum payout was reduced to $1 a month, then it went back to $10, then later at $5 now.
@CoralLevang (39834)
@ridingbet I remember when they did the $1 thing for two months to jump-start things. But I wasn't real active here because it wasn't some place that I particularly cared for. I liked another place
Thats great. Always next month. Hope the rain stops soon
@CoralLevang (39834)
We're supposed to have a wet weekend. Hopefully we'll get a few days of some sunshine next week
@CoralLevang yikes. Sorry. Hope you get sun next week then
@akp100 (13191)
Yup always next month. I wish here rain come soon as its too hot.
• Eugene, Oregon
Looks like a wet weekend in the northwest (again). I have yet to see anything like "big bucks," but it is fun.
@CoralLevang (39834)
I know...I'm so tired of the wet. *sigh*
• Eugene, Oregon
@CoralLevang It seldom bothers me, but there has been a whole lot of wet already this year.
@CoralLevang (39834)
@JamesHxstatic the way I figure it is if I want what I can stand in the shower! Haha
@responsiveme (14375)
wish you better weather. A And the rains crossing more than halfway point.Let's hope sunny days are on their way for you. You gave me great tips on how to use my lot ...thanks
@CoralLevang (39834)
You are very welcome. You're always so nice to me.
@CoralLevang you helped out and I have a fascination for those who are studying...I am seriously thinking of doing an online course.
@CoralLevang (39834)
@responsiveme I admire anybody who does of online. I couldn't
@rosekiss (30152)
• Eugene, Oregon
I will be past the halfway point today, so I am not doing to bad, and I am not going to stress about how much I make a day, as it isn't a big deal anyway. I am thankful though, that others are heping me earn, and that is what it is all about, as none of us would make payout if it weren't for he other users in here. I love the interaction, and that is why I came back, as I have missed interacting with others, learning from others, and having fun all at the same time. The earnings are just a bonus anyway, but a nice bonus.
@CoralLevang (39834)
Agreed!
• Pleasant Hill, California
Agreed. But I always try to make the old payout amount, just for fun.
@rosekiss (30152)
• Eugene, Oregon
@TheHorse I think it is much harder to make it now than it used to be, but then I have never really tried. I did make it at the old payout, but I really had to be on here most of the day, as I would get over a $1 a day, but no more. I don't even know what I am getting each day. I know it isn't much, but tht is okay, as I will just keep trying anyway, and see how good I can do by the end of the month.
I am not making my goal each day anymore but I am no longer worried about I am still doing OK and pretty sure I will make a nice payout
@CoralLevang (39834)
Well, I will have maybe half of what I made last month or a third of what I made the month before. It all depends on what I'm able to do in these next couple of weeks
@CoralLevang Yes it seems like i do best at the end of the month
@CoralLevang (39834)
@chrissbergstrom I don't even know that there's a Rhyme or Reason
I hope you do better than your expecting this month! =)
@CoralLevang (39834)
Thank you. I've just had so many things happening this month as far as health issues that I haven't been able to get anything done
@CoralLevang I'm sorry your having health problems. =( I hope things get better soon.
@akp100 (13191)
Congrats, at least you will able to reach to payout. I am way away and I think I will still take few months to reach to payout. Going slow.
@CoralLevang (39834)
It will come! Just be regular hair. Whether it's slow or quickly I think it's making sure that we spend time each day whether it's five minutes or an hour
@akp100 (13191)
@CoralLevang Yup that's true. These days I am coming here on mylot almost everyday. Yes I give less time but I am adding up bit daily.
@dpk262006 (53822)
You work hard on mylot.
@CoralLevang (39834)
Not this month I'm not, but thank you.
@PatZAnthony (11730)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
It would be nice if everyone reached payout here @CoralLevang Some say it takes them two or more months.
@CoralLevang (39834)
I think that we all can. Yes, it would be grand, @PatzAnthony!
We will get rain tomorrow night, my garden will be glad for rain. Hope things get better at your place.
@CoralLevang (39834)
What do you grow? Yes those Gardens need the rain that's for sure. We also need sunshine
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I am 32 cents away from $5.
@CoralLevang (39834)
Gratulations!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I am fifteen cents above payout goal so far. Which is depressing I was a couple dollars past this last month. Poo. Oh well. Stay dry!
@CoralLevang (39834)
My March was my best month ever and my April was just under that comma so this is pretty pathetic.
It rains all the time here, but when I have seen that the north of Italy is flooded, I consider we are lucky.
@CoralLevang (39834)
Yes , living where my sister is or Midwest they get much more flooding
@CoralLevang We were laughing this morning, because my husband said "the flooding stopped at the border". I checked the map and he is right, only 4 miles from here.
@CoralLevang (39834)
@LadyDuck oh my goodness! That is too funny! I started laughing when I read that! Haha
@moffittjc (34491)
• Gainesville, Florida
After more than a month with no rain, and raging wildfires that are some of the worst in Florida's history, we finally woke up to the sound of rain hitting the roof. I couldn't be more glad for rain than I am today! haha
@CoralLevang (39834)
I can only imagine! I hope it continues to rain for a couple of days to clean out the air and bring back things to more normalcy
@moffittjc (34491)
• Gainesville, Florida
@CoralLevang Sadly, the rain has already passed through the area and it is back to being hot and sunny. Unfortunately, we didn't get enough rain to provide any real long-term benefit. I'm sure the plants and trees were thankful for a quick drink of water, but it really did nothing to put a dent in the wildfires.
@CoralLevang (39834)
@moffittjc I'm so sorry to hear that. If I could I would ship some of this rain to you. It's raining again today
To be frank with you,it will take me several months to reach you goal.Hope you will make big bucks from now on !
@CoralLevang (39834)
Well as far as big bucks goes... There is an old saying that I used to have a Navy boss say all the time " there's not a snowball's chance in hell !"
@CoralLevang I am glad that I looked this saying up in my dictionary,it was there ,meaning have no chance at all.
@CoralLevang (39834)
@changjiangzhibin89 if there is something that you don't understand, I hope you will always ask me if you can't find it. I'm surprised your dictionary had it in there
• Preston, England
@CoralLevang with being offline due to my holiday last month I was just short of being paid out, by about 50 cents for my first time since joining so on course for a double payout this month now
@CoralLevang (39834)
I hope you had a wonderful holiday! Did you go somewhere special?
• Preston, England
@CoralLevang Birmingham, for a weekend long science fiction convention - loved it
@CoralLevang (39834)
@arthurchappell that sounds fun!
@CRK109 (14365)
I'm almost at payout point and I'm going to try to make as much as I can. I had a huge vet bill yesterday so it would be nice to make a little money to fill in the empty spaces in my bank account!
@CoralLevang (39834)
It's been a long time since I've had pets to worry about those bills. I have my own medical bills now.
@CRK109 (14365)
@CoralLevang I suspect that's the last vet bill I will ever have. Meanwhile, yes, I have my own medical bills, too. Not fun.
@CoralLevang (39834)
@CRK109 I hear you!
@JustBhem (20651)
• Davao, Philippines
I already hit the minimum as I expected. Good luck to us.
@CoralLevang (39834)
Congratulations! I'm glad to hear it.
@JustBhem (20651)
• Davao, Philippines
@CoralLevang Let's aim for next month again.
@CoralLevang (39834)