How do you feel about starting a new relationship?

@JustBhem (42961)
Davao, Philippines
Maybe you will feel excited and overwhelmed, whether it be a lover or a friend. This emotion we cannot hide. We think it over and over, then create wonderful moments in our head. When I first encounter this girl, there are thoughts I cannot fathom. A lot of what if's. Is she friendly? Are we going to get along? She looks okay. She looks cool. I think we can blend. And after a series of rides and over night talk, we become an instant coffee with each other. We blend well. Same good taste and likes. The difference is, she will become a Dentist and I will stay the same. She is celebrating her birthday today. I cannot thank her enough for the friendship we have. I will always be thankful for her. For accepting me who I am, for listening to my own story. For helping me. And most importantly, being a sister I never have. Is there a wonderful person you want to thank today? Photo grabbed from Google.com
@ridingbet (59521)
my loving parents who are no longer with us, and my son too, because i am a complete woman because of him.
@JustBhem (42961)
• Davao, Philippines
You are so sweet my friend. Advance Happy Mother's day to you, my friend.
@ridingbet (59521)
@JustBhem thanks much my dear. stay healthy too, as always.
@JustBhem (42961)
• Davao, Philippines
@ridingbet I will my friend, that's' a promise.
@ilocosboy (37392)
We cannot choose to friend with but they always come to us. That was a good relationship between you two.
@JustBhem (42961)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks, at least through this I can thank her.
@vin12345 (576)
• Kerala, India
It is wonderful to have such friends in our life.
@JustBhem (42961)
• Davao, Philippines
It's true. Friends are worth to keep.
@magallon (18119)
I can't think of any person that I want to say thank you.. maybe my parents.... I will just greet my mother on Sunday, a Happy mother's day...
@JustBhem (42961)
• Davao, Philippines
Happy Mother's day to you in advance.
I think it is better to heal first before loving another person.
@JustBhem (42961)
• Davao, Philippines
Is that from your own point of view? or experiences my friend?
@JustBhem It is based on my personal experience.
@JustBhem (42961)
• Davao, Philippines
@Shavkat I see that makes sense to me now.
@prinzcy (5057)
My best friend is the complete opposite of me. I guess I can say we complete each other
@JustBhem (42961)
• Davao, Philippines
The perfect combination then. Thanks for sharing.
@leesnell (104)
For 33 years I met the love of my life well at least I thought I did, After being away from each other do to problems with his parents and I we got back together in 1993. He took me and my oldest 2 sons in like they were his own, He didn't have any kids until our one and only Son came along in 1997 . We again split up due to all kinds of reason too long to list but even though we are a part he is still in my life helping me with money and things I need. I am unable to work due to medical reasons and I am waiting on SSI to kick in but him being the type of man he is he would never turn his back on me and I am very grateful for this man. I still love him we just can't live together too many fights not enough good
@JustBhem (42961)
• Davao, Philippines
Sorry to hear this. We share the same experiences. I know the feeling and we are thankful for them.