Do you apologise when it's your partner's fault...???

Roorkee, India
Honestly, i don't. I don't know what stops me from saying sorry or apologising, to maintain the harmony in relationship. Is it an Ego issue,Do you have some tips for me??
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
For me, there is nothing wrong accepting your fault..better telling her early than giving your partner a time to think other things worst
@JediYoda (1743)
• Samoa
It takes two to take a tango. Any type of relationship is a matter of give and take. An open communication is alway needed to clear the air.
• Denmark
Guys?
• Roorkee, India
Fine now??
• Denmark
@Himanshi27 Much better! :-)
Relationships are about compromise. So, you have to meet half way to make things work. I do apologize-not only for my marriage's sake but also because the Lord says to.
@atoz1to10 (6898)
When I do something wrong (in my other half's eyes) I rarely apologise. I apologise by doing things for him to make it up. And yes, I think it's an ego issue here... But the best way will be you and your other half just need to spend sometime away from each other to cool down, then start talk things over in a calm way... Goodluck.
I think it is fine to apologize. I may have said something too during the arguments.
@avi256 (4031)
• Pune, India
Saying sorry is not always the way to apologise, you can make other person realize or feel that you are sorry with your actions, words and gestures too.
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Yes, I will apologize. They are my parents and always will be.
@zarlamain (23949)
I never apologize first when it's not my fault.
@suripunj (615)
• New Delhi, India
Great.Never say sorry never apologize why you should.You owe nothing to this world.My good wishes with you.Go ahead conquer the world.
@Nawsheen (22862)
• Mauritius
Are you fearful to apologize? Are are you fearful to face your partner? Can those be the reasons