Happy Friday.May 12,2017

Good morning,will be leaving soon for my test soon. I want to send out hugs to all the mothers here. Now tell me why is that we have or I have been hearing about all the newbie. @LoriAMoore.Mentioned about this in her post. How much money this and that.Do they ever read the guide lines. I think that when newbie sign on.My lot should have them read the guide lines first and then register them.I am sure that they do not to this or not? When they do register.All they do is send one liners.Which I would not accept. Happy Friday and a wet weekend for us. Have a good one. photo credit public domaine.
Some of them follow the rules but some don't at all. I hope you have a good day and weekend. =)
@LovingMyBabies thank you.A big Mother/s Da for you Jen.Are the children doing any cooking there/
@Hate2Iron (7855)
Hopefully, the longer they stay here, the more they will notice how things are done. And if they are just hear for the money, I doubt that they will stay around for long. And as for the weather... we were supposed to get a wet weekend and now apparently we aren't so I have no idea!!
@Hatae2Iron wet weekend here.Finally a warm up next week.
I am not a Mummy and probably never will be. Please may I have a hug too?
@lnillerman too.Nieces are great.Your like a mother to them.
@JustBhem (36549)
• Davao, Philippines
A lot of newbies are asking how they can make money here. I guess they are here just to make money not to make friends. Have a good one and I hope your test will okay.
@lnillerman Yes,I heard about that.
@JustBehem yes,that is pretty obvious
@JustBhem (36549)
• Davao, Philippines
@amadeo I hope they will find interesting things here not just about earning.
@hostessman (9427)
• Tucson, Arizona
see you later,,hope the test are all ok
@lnillerman thank you.Next week I will find out
@hostessman same here.Find out next week.
Good luck now with your test and I hope it goes quickly. Still raining there, it is sunny here. to you too. Thanks. Yes newbies could read those before they sign up good idea.
@TiarasOceanView.things went smoothly.result not till next week.
@amadeo Good its over with at least that part Fredo..thanks for letting us know. I hope the rest of the day is kind to you friend.
I have seen newbies posts with just one word
@marguicha so have I .But have not seen them around lately.
@amadeo I saw one yesterday. Who was he trying to fool?
@blitzfrick (2912)
Ok, I confess I didn't read the guidelines when I signed up, and still haven't. Thank you for the Mother's Day hugs! And good luck with that test. Ugh. I hope you have something nice planned for afterwards.
@biltzfrick yes many here did not.Most people have a general idea
Hello Alfredo, I hope that you test went fine and that you are having a little snooze right now. See you later!
@Marlina The test was great.Yes had an half hour nap and some real food.LOL
@amadeo Only slept for l/2 hour? When I get put to sleep like this, I sleep all day after.
Good luck!
@NJChicaa the test came out good.Now waiting for the report on this next week.
@amadeo excellent!
It seems like many do concentrate on the money side of it.
@SusanZ yes,not sure why .
Here's hoping for good news!
@teamfreak16 as far as I know things looks good.The test goes out next week to analyze
Yes, the one liners are a pain, but it's just as easy to report them and move on that to put a lot of effort into worrying about them.
@AbbyGreenhill.yes,many do not want to take the time in doing so.While doing this I just got back and saw the dollars sign there.LOL
• Preston, England
not sure if I read the rules right away on joining, as so much here is common sense and pretty much the same rules as on most sites anyway - those breaking the rules have only themselves to blame
A lot us probably just skim right through it
I suppose reading the guidelines is something many do not do. Reading the guidelines with a simple quiz attached to see if members understand would be something new and may help, but I bet not many would live that. Oh well, I also skip the one-liners.
@Corbin5 yes,not sure they will help them.Many people are not interest in doing so.
I hope to hear that your testing went well. You are so kind to remember all of the mothers, that is sweet-thanks!
@bunnybon7 (36428)
• Holiday, Florida
i hope your test turns out really good this time. yes new people should stop with all the one line posts. and people need to stop mentioning and obsessing over the money. that is not all we are here for and its no fun if they are
@RubyHawk (24951)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Hope you pass your test and have a wonderful weekend. Maybe the rain will put out the fires down your way.
• Eugene, Oregon
They join and then find out there is no gold in this mine except the friendships and enjoyment, maybe a few dollars too.
Sorry about your wet weekend. Mine will be sunny at last.