Saturday Morning Movie: Scary Movie 5.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I have only seen two other in the series, and while they are in the same genre as the Haunted House 2 movie that we watched last night, it is still a pretty big cast. Ashley Tidsdale, Molly Shannon, Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan all make an apeearance in the movie. Ashley Tidsdale plays the girlfriend of Charlie Sheen's brother, when Sheen gets killed by a spirit her and her boyfriend take responisibility for the kids and move to a house. It is very much making fun of Paranormal Activity and probably the Haunted House movies as well. So far it is pretty funny,if you are into spoof or parody movies then you would for sure like this one. Although it probably isn't one to watch with the youngins. I give it 3/5
I lost track of how many Scary Movies there are. I have seen several but don't think this one. Parody movies are pretty funny.
I watched all the scary movies. They are all making fun of other movies and people. Thats one of their movie points. I like them but not hugely
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@courtlynn i dont think i would ever buy them but it was fun to watch
It is one of those movies that is so stupid it's funny
Sounds a good cast. I don't think I have ever seen that one.
@silvermist (20100)
@thislittlepennyearns I am sure I have not seen this one.