LB; Panicked over Plagiarism... and doesn't know what that is

@tallawah (9294)
Kingston, Jamaica
LB would be a good site if.... 1. They got a better Plagiarism checker 2. They had humans review what is flagged 3. They got competent legal advice as to What is Plagiarism Dealing with 3 first... Competent legal advice means a person who is not just an attorney, does not just know the law, but isn't slapping away a client because of 'billables'. I'll write another item to give you a bit more on that feature. Moving up to 2. A human would know that quotation marks mean something is being quoted. A human being would know that when someone posts; "The New York Times reported today that: [fills in quotes] " This is NOT PLAGIARISM. Unfortunately, that brings us to 1. Although one can be concerned about plagiarism, to panic is not appropriate. LB panics at any idea of plagiarism, hence will slap down a perfect original item if there is too much substantial. Where any of us want to read something that can be proven true, having quotes or attribution; DO NOT TRY THIS ON LB. Sad
@slayer08 (2361)
Wow. Haven't checked LB lately and here we go again with another issue.
@tallawah (9294)
• Kingston, Jamaica
They don't understand what they are doing. First they had a word by word examination by people, which took forever. Now, everything is 'plagiarism'. It is ridiculous. You can not write a factual piece; except if you leave out all the facts.
@slayer08 (2361)
@tallawah wow really? Hmm sounds really fishy to me. I have a lot of articles in there. I'll check 'em out and I will complain if someone in there says its copied because they're not. I'll get back to you in a while.
@tallawah (9294)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@slayer08 It doesn't matter if you complain, they have very tiny brains
@AkoPinay (10099)
I guess they are only making it as an excuse to not pay
@tallawah (9294)
• Kingston, Jamaica
That is how I see it. Supposed to pay the tenth. Today is the 13
I think moreso it would be frustrating.
@tallawah (9294)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Oh yes. It makes you just not want to write anything of quality