Do you go through links for Interesting discussions, top rated discussions, new user discussion, discussion without any response?

@ravisivan (14051)
Hello friends I came across Explore consciously for the first time. When I clicked that it has a treasure hidden in it. Yes it has different categories as given above Interesting discussions top rated discussions new user discussions discussions without any response hot discussions It helps us to get discussions for reading, to like and comment. Which one of the above sub titles do you find useful and interesting. good day
I check the most recent discussions most of the time.
@ravisivan (14051)
that is nice, good day
None of them. Every discussion in any of those lists appears in the Most Recent list, so I have no need for any other.
@ravisivan (14051)
good. you refer most recent list. that may also do in case we log in frequently during the course of a day. good day
• San Jose, California
I've noticed that too. It seems weird that there's not more variation between the lists.
@ravisivan (14051)
@spiderdust may be sometimes it is so. Today I find there is variation in the lists, good day
• Lakewood, Colorado
Yes I do Ravi. I go to all of those when I finish answering discussions by those I follow. There is so much content here it is a great resource for us.
@ravisivan (14051)
yes. that is what I wanted to stress. This is a rich source for us to like, comment and act upon. sometimes we get ideas to make discussions on reading a post.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@ravisivan And you did a great job of it. Good help for everyone, thank you. Yes we get good ideas for our own discussions and also learn so much here. Also recent list is good too.
@ravisivan (14051)
@TiarasOceanView thanks, now I have started using recent discussions more for posting likes and comments,
@carebear29 (25735)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i am doing a lot of interacting as i can
@ravisivan (14051)
ye3s. more interaction means more likes and more comments, good day
@carebear29 (25735)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@ravisivan yeppers
@sjvg1976 (13974)
I normally go to the "top discussions" as these are good ones. Sometimes I go to "recent discussions" when don't have anything new discussion in top discussion category.
@ravisivan (14051)
thanks for the comment, yes recent discussions also help us.,
@AkoPinay (10760)
After checking/responding to my notifications, I always go to interesting discussions first then the most recent.
@ravisivan (14051)
yes your approach is nice to see we attend posts of all friends
@Mike197602 (13500)
• Worcester, England
you missed out most recent which is where I go first lately Then to discussions of people I follow. I rarely go outside of those areas.
@ravisivan (14051)
yes, I missed it out. now I have learnt the use of recent discussions and am using it well. good day
@lovebuglena (2959)
I usually go to Hot Discussions and then Interesting discussions... And then maybe Top Rated. I also try to go to those that have no responses and see if I can leave some... to help out.
Most of the time I will read my friends' discussions at first. If I can't find new discussions, then I will look at other categaories as you mentioned.
Yes, I go through each section and find appropriate posts to reply to.
@responsiveme (14385)
I check out all