Mother's Day weekend...good and bad

We joined some of our kids (some had to work) at a condo in Myrtle Beach, SC (USA) for the weekend and of course enjoyed that. We picked up our 2 year old great grandbaby who entertained us all, then opened gifts. We went to our favorite seafood buffet last night...I always eat too much, although I don't like crab legs which is the most popular item. Loved being with the kids, but my husband is still having a lot of pain in his legs while walking. He may end up with back surgery. So that's the good and bad of Mother's Day. Still so very much to thank God for, though. Hope all of you had a special day and will give God all the glory for your blessings.
I've never been to Myrtle Beach but my brother went last year and had fun and said it was really nice. Happy mothers day
We love Myrtle Beach.
@1creekgirl thays great
I'm sorry to read that your hubby is having difficulty, wish him well. I also wish you a continued Happy Mothers Day!!
Thanks, I appreciate it.
@KristenH (21712)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Sounds like you had a great day. Hope your husband feels better soon. I've been to Myrrle Beach once, a little over a decade ago, when my brother went to college in South Carolina. It was one of our stopovers.
It's a wonderful vacation place.
@KristenH (21712)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@1creekgirl It is. I would love to go back there someday
• Marion, Kansas
I am sorry about your husband's legs, I am sure that puts a damper on things. Otherwise it sounds like a blessed and fun weekend.
It was a great weekend and he's a little better.
@Hate2Iron (7299)
It's nice when family can get together. I'm too far away from everyone but did get to talk to my son and granddaughter... that was the perfect part of my day!!
It's hard when our kids are far away, glad you got to talk to your son and granddaughter.
Yes, we should count our blessings - even though...Anyway, let us hope and pray for the best.
Yes, prayer works!
Sounds you had a lovely time Vicki. Sorry to hear of your Husband. And hope your pain is easing too..Keeping you in prayer ..
Thank you so much for your prayers. He's a little better and I'm hoping my doctor today will give me a steroid injection in my shoulder.
@MsBooklover (2526)
What a wonderful Mother's Day filled with love and good food. I hope your husband feels better.
Thanks, he's a little better.
@mandala100 (28140)
Happy Mother's Day and hope your husband's leg will improve somehow.
He's feeling a little better!
Happy Mother's day and, I hope he won't need surgery.
Me too!