Do you usually sleep on long journeys?

During long trips some people prefer to stay awake and enjoy the view on the way, others prefer to listen to music, but I believe that most of them prefer to sleep. Are you one of them?
@mandala100 (53619)
I prefer to sleep while travelling on the plane.
@Linda1234 (4743)
• Houston, Texas
I prefer to sleep on the plane when a long trip.
I like to stay awake and enjoy the view. I lie to look at the view around me.
@manasamanu (3734)
• Bangalore, India
I like both being awake or sleep. I do love to listen to music while awake. It gives a comfortableness to travel.
@shivamani10 (11170)
• Hyderabad, India
If it is a daytime long journey I always prefer to stay awake and view the sceneries.
@prashu228 (25520)
Yeah I prefer to sleep
@Hate2Iron (8115)
I do whatever I can to pass the time. I guess that I have to be the worst traveler on the planet. But, I would have fun watching the responses that I would get with one of those "hoods" lol! But then again... I wouldn't be able to see anyone else would I??
@Shiva49 (14528)
I try to stay awake but sometimes overcome by sleep. I enjoy the scenery and try to make sense of how people and other species go about their lives - siva
@ptrikha_2 (11096)
@Shiva49 seeing you after a long time. How are you doing?
@ptrikha_2 (11096)
@Shiva49 Welcome back and looking for more interactions with you. I have also become active here on Mylot since last few months. Last one year has been a turbulent one- with some initial good times, some very depressing, less depressing, some moments of hope and then coming up with ways to fight back. Life changes so much and so fast- doesn't it?
@shebish (788)
• Egypt
I try not to if I am driving Sorry could not resist, I never used to sleep , but the journeys here are so long, that I do tend to have a doze after the first four or five hours.
@shebish (788)
• Egypt
@TheInvisibleMan I know i`m bad
@dodo19 (34295)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I do sometimes sleep a little on long car trips. Only if I am really tired though. Other times, I do stay awake the entire time.
I love sleeping while on a long journey. Although it depends on what transportation. I only sleep while on a plane.
It depends on. If there is no scenery or something interesting for me to do, perhaps I will fall asleep on the way. And then I will be energetic when I arrive at the destination.
@ptrikha_2 (11096)
Well on long road and train journeys, I mostly get only half asleep. But on long journeys to US and UK, I have slept for a couple of hours. The sleep is not as comfortable as it is when we sleep on bed, but at least it gives some rest.
I can't fall asleep in a moving car so no I don't sleep on long journeys. The vibration of the car gets on my nerves.