He's never going to Marry you... - True??? or........

Australia
A Man who wants to be more Successful, more Financially Secure, who is running after Success like anything - Is never going to Marry you... - Is this really True??? Please suggest & please be Honest.
@shaynas (5558)
i don't think so. Even a man who is very ambitious, wants to settle down and have a family.
I'm sorry Shayna, I didn't get it. This kind of Man will Marry or not? And you said: Even a Man who is very ambitious, wants to settle down and have a family - He'll marry or not? Please suggest.
@shaynas (5558)
@JennyKelly I feel he will. Being ambitious and getting married are two different things. Just because someone wants to be successful, doesn't mean he won't marry.
@shaynas Okay Thanks for it. Lets see, if I get the same kind of reply from a Male. As Male would know the Male Psychology / Thoughts better. Thanks
@sputnik8 (697)
That's a tricky quastion. I think it will depend on the type or kind of man you're talking about.
It's not tricky. It's just that He is damn ambitious. And after Success Like Anything. He just wants to be Financially Strong & Successful........ Like Crazies..
@boiboing (12524)
• Northampton, England
That depends on you as much as on him. If he expects to succeed, he'll want a wife on his arm - but are you the right person to fill that gap?
Hmmmmm........ No comments to be honest. Lets see
@boiboing (12524)
• Northampton, England
@JennyKelly why ask for opinions if you don't want them?
@boiboing I am really very sorry but when did I say that I don't want it? Please accept my sincere apologies Boingboing, there's a misunderstanding I guess. I didn't say that I didn't like your response or don't accept it. I just wanted to say that lets see what future unfolds. As I'm not sure if I am the right person to fill the Gap. That's it. But still, if my comment/answer is not upto your satisfaction, I fold my hands & apologize for the same. Please accept my sincere apologies. I am sorry.
@m_audrey6788 (11509)
Yes, I believe that a man with a personality like that can marry the woman of his choice. Love works in mysterious ways just be yourself and if that Man is really meant for you, it will be..
Hehehehe............ I hope so Thanks
@JennyKelly ..Welcome
I think they can be a player in love aspect. In time, they will be hooked and wanted to get married.
Hmmmm.......... nice
@gilggg (2688)
• Israel
Even a man who aspires to the success of his career needs a woman to support him and love him. So eventually he will marry
Hmmmmmm...... I guess so...... Thanks for your comment