Spring still has not sprung

According to the calendar,spring was sometime in march.Well. I am still waiting for it to get warmer and it has not yet here in the northeast.Yes it has been a little warm but not like it should be,Yes I know here in a month or two I am going to be complaining about it being too hot.How about where you live? is it hot,cold, or just about warm.
• , New York
Last week it try to be summer for three days, and now it's back to chilly rainy weather almost all week.
I know. I am not that far away from the city so I can relate. I also work outside which is bad when it rains
• , New York
I also live in the Northeast, and it was a little more warmer today for the first time in months since Spring just started. May seems to be running below average with the temps turns.
Yes, I remember last may was a lot warmer. We will still get the pool opened at the end of the month but probably won't use it for a week or two after
@YrNemo (11181)
Pleasant as usual. A bit too warm at times.
it was hot today but I was wearing a 3 pc suit