Fallen hero's week

@sugartoes (35547)
Greencastle, Indiana
I've looked all over the page & I haven't seen ONE post to announce this is fallen hero's week to honor them. Rather you didn't know or hear about it I want to be the one to say we're under attack more & more these days that we need to come together & honors those that put THEIR lives at risk to protect us from the evil that lurks. What would you do if you had to be rescue from something who would you call on if your in danger? or needed care? or in a wreck these are the very ones we need to honor. It's not just a job these days nor is this world we live in is a joke but a DAMN SHAME I hope your with me to honor those that put there lives on the line to protect us. I want to share this video cause if you remember the name PAUL HARVEY? on the radio how he talks, ? well this is one for the books of back in the day.
Little action motivation style video for my brothers and sisters.
@VivaLaDani13 (16478)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I didn’t hear anything but I agree with you. More respect should be shown for those who genuinely want to and who genuinely do what they can to protect the lives of others. So I am standing with you on this!
@sugartoes (35547)
• Greencastle, Indiana
We should be grateful and remember that they do put their lives on the line all the time.
@sugartoes (35547)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Susan2015 your so right it's the american way but I think we have lost our way along the line.
@shebish (797)
• Egypt
Anyone who loses their life whilst protecting and serving of their Country has my respect and sorrow at their sacrifice.
@sugartoes (35547)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@shebish AMEN thank you.
@dragon54u (31352)
I was not aware of what this week was, I've been so busy. I honor our protectors every single day with my blue porch light. I let my little granddaughter turn it on each night and she knows that it is to say hi to the passing police patrols and show that we appreciate their being there to protect us. God bless all those brave men and women doing such a thankless job.
@sugartoes (35547)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@dragon54u that's a great way to keep the tradition going.
We should be grateful for all of the heroes that protect us.
@sugartoes (35547)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jstory07 that's right cause the way the world is going now we need SOMEONE to protect us right?