I panicked when I didn´t find it!

Chile
Today my daughter called me to ask me for our depart date to Aruba. I knew it was no problem, so I told her I´d send it in a jiffy. And I did find (not as quickly as I wanted) the vouchers for the lodgins. I emailed it so that she would have her own copy and then I started to find the electronic ticket. There was no sign of it!!! I checked everywhere while hating myself for not clearing up my e mail. Finally I discovered a phone number of the company that sold me the tickets. I wrote the numbers and went to the phone. Only to be asked the number of the ticket.%&/(#" If I had the ticket, I could have read it (or clicked it). Darn machine!!! So, online I tried to get past several tests to show that I was not a robot. If they knew how pissed I was, they would have known that no machine could be so angry as I was. After a long time, and when I thought we´d have to buy the tickets again, I could click on a question that asked me if I wanted to recieve the tickets again. YES!!! I said. And after sometime (it is not as quick as before) the tickets finally came. I did not mylot and I will not do it now. I need to lay down in my bed and try to meditate (as if I could!). Next best will be to watch TV. Needless to say, I sent everything to my daughter´s mail. Let her print it.
Oh boy. I hate when things get lost in the email
@PatZAnthony (12772)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Hope you have a wonderful time when you do go. Don't forget the date!
Best thing that they sent me the ticket again.
Oh i am sorry that sounds like such a stressful day!!! i am so glad they were able to send you replacement tickets, wonder what happened to the originals???
The originals were sent. I saw them online. But I guess the computer has evil elves that work against me
@marguicha yes the Internet can be tricky
@chrissbergstrom The Internet is EVIL!!! I never had much problems with printed air tickets. I knew that those important things had to be kept in the first frawer, along with my passport.
This is the problem with electronic tickets, the fear not to find them when it's time to print the tickets.
I should have printed them right away
@marguicha This is what I usually do, because I receive so many emails.
@LadyDuck I usually do that, but this time I did not think I´d have any problems.
• Pamplona, Spain
One reason why I get Jorge to print it all out and I tell the eldest to do the same also as they have the habit of leaving their e-mails any old place sometimes. Hey glad you got them back again. Phew, I would be upset also.
I was desperate at about 11PM last night. Today I told Claudia to make 3 printed copies of everything so that each adult has one.
• Pamplona, Spain
@marguicha It must be really annoying to pay everything all over again. Never mind next time you will remember what to do.
Glad you were able to get it all sorted out even though it was frustrating at the time. I hate when things like that happen
I was more than frustrated, I was terrified. I don´t know what to do when there´s noone at the phone except a machine.
This would be a worry. No-one wants to buy a second lot of tickets.
It was a lot of money.