What impact a single item could cause in your grocery buy list

@spaceseed (2881)
Sunday..........Along with my wife, I created a list of things we wanted to have and went on buying. Everything we bought was perfect and right. Now its just Tuesday..............As I entered in bath room in the morning to brush my teeth. Ahh.........toothpaste............... We forget to put toothpaste in the list and now..............I was restless for atleast 2 hours.........my routine was disturbed as I can not have any food without brushing. didnt go to walk. missed my morning tea. ......then at 7 am shops nearby opened and I bought small toothpaste..............that too generic one. I let you know that my teeth are not that good in shape and I am on prescribed tooth paste which I have to buy now if I go out ........to the chemist shop. Why did I forget on sunday to put it on my list
@responsiveme (16872)
As a stopgap arrangement you could have used salt
@spaceseed (2881)
Ha ha ..........Indians are jugaadu
@Sreekala (23744)
Not bad either. We too face this kind of problems, at times it may be bathing soap. Thankfully we have a small shop near by home and it opens at 6 am. So there nothing to worry in case of forgetting.
@spaceseed (2881)
we too have a shop nearby which opens at 7 am. but I do start m y day at 5 . so I can go for walk etc.that was hampered by small mistake................anyhow day is cool
@Sreekala (23744)
@spaceseed Yes, at times, we remember about tooth paste only at the time of it needed.
@magnumopus (1664)
Maybe your mind is too preoccupied for that.
It is easy to forget particular items sometimes. We begin a list as soon as we know we need something and keep adding to it until we go shopping.