School Days Are Here again

June is the official start of the school opening here in our country. I know that I still have few more weeks to enjoy the summer vacation but I tell you that I have not been enjoying it since I have been attending a lot of seminars lately. Although school days are still three weeks away, I have already prepared my kids' school needs early so I can avoid cramming. What about you? When does school open in your place and how do you prepare for it?
Our schools have a complete different schedule. Schools end the last week of June and start the last week of August.
Glad to know that.
@kamzbd (378)
all schools are open here yet its not summer time here in my country.
Glad to know about it.
@shshiju (10200)
• Cochin, India
Here also June is the mark. Text books issued from school for my children today.
In my children's case, textbooks are to be released on the first week of classes.
@shshiju (10200)
• Cochin, India
@cherigucchi Here it gives earlier.
My little niece will start her class in August.
Yes, I heard that there are also schools here in our country that open in August.
@cherigucchi I think it depends on what school.