Tales from the hill top May 16th.

Banks, Oregon
Hey, everyone and, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods, things are alright here, sorry I basically wasn't really active at all today, but it was a trying day, just nothing seemed to go right, woke up to noisy neighbors too many days in a row plus I was out of chew until just a little bit ago. So, that didn't help, now I have chew, but I am out of bud, you just can't win. Also frustrated because this diet work out plan doesn't seem like it's worth it or going to work. So, far all it's accomplished is making my knees hurt and, I can't eat good tasting food, think I am going to just eat what I want and, do what I want. I am never going to have the perfect body, never have never will, but that's alright. Anyway I will have money tomorrow. So, hopefully I can get meds, but I got to find a better way than getting it from puff they are just way too expensive. I am already out and, just spent 40 bucks Friday, that's not going to cut it.
@JustBhem (37263)
• Davao, Philippines
I once told by my Doctor to eat what I want since she wants me to gain weight.
@FayeHazel (18007)
That sounds fun! Though -- I wish you well on your diet (to gain) ...
@JustBhem (37263)
• Davao, Philippines
@FayeHazel Yes, loving food is the main goal. Lol.
@FayeHazel (18007)
Sorry it was a tough day. I am with you on diet. For me to be a lot smaller - I would have to starve. I'm not willing to starve. I will incorporate my fruits and veggies, and I will do little things like walk more.... but that is all I'm willing to do. Like you - I will never have a "perfect" body and.... that is alright. Actually the body positivity movement is really great, mostly targeted to women... I think men go through similar pressure too and therefore body positivity should apply to them as well. :-) Personally, I'm not a big fan of the gym-rat/ Ken doll look, anyway. I know how much work it takes to look like that - and while I can appreciate the look and the hard work... I think it must in some ways take away from those people's personalities a little . Hope you have a better day today
Thanks my friend and, yes I will just go back to trying to eat healthy but not perfect and, not doing step ups, because it hurts your knees more than helps you.
Ahh sorry to hear youve hit a bump in the road with the workout. I hear you on that, I would just about kill for a pizza. But I think you do a good job walking your pup too
Yes, I will still try to eat some what healthy, but not all these rules.
@responsiveme (16247)
It takes a while for any diet to work out
Yes, that's true but I have already been trying for many years.
Maybe you could do other work out without Putting too much stress on your knees :)
Yes :) that's what I plan on doing. I hope to get a fit bit soon.
@TRBRocks420 thats great :) i hear yoga helps!
@ShifaLk (7483)
Oh ... It's tough in the beginning
I will still stay active and, walk a lot, but the stairs are too much everyday on my knees, maybe I should try even just cutting back on them.
@ShifaLk (7483)
@TRBRocks420 ohh yes... Then you need to take care
@CRK109 (14465)
Please don't get discouraged. I worried about this since you began. I think you've been overdoing it a little bit. Of course, you can do what you want, but changing your eating habits just little bits at a time seems to be a good change, and exercising with slow increases also seems better than overdoing it. Please be careful of your knees. Once you lose those, you're sunk!
Thanks my friend and, it's just not worth the effort. I know what it's going to take me to get the body I want and, I don't have the energy, along with having to do everything else in life.
@CRK109 (14465)
@TRBRocks420 I'm so sorry. Life can be so difficult sometimes.
Hope you can find something that will work out better did you ever hear back from Zach?
Thanks and, sure I will.
Even if all you end up doing is building your cardio, it's better than nothing, even if you don't diet.
No it's not, because it damages my knees, plus my cardio is already pretty good really.
@sjvg1976 (18386)
Just eat healthy I don't think you should have any diet plan.