Crazy dreams and their origin

Do you ever have really crazy dreams and wonder what the heck? Where did that come from? They are usually traced to something you had done or thought about somewhere in the recent past. So I had a doozy last night..I watch the show Live on TV. I am not crazy about it, but it can be interesting. I was reading some stuff last night about the show before I went to bed, and about Kelly and her husband. Anyway, I dreamed I went to the show and had an audience with "Gelman" anway, some exec gave me some prescription medicine..and I was asked not to watch the show anymore!! Like that would happen!!! . Anyway, I was very uppity in the dream saying "Well, I wonder what the network will think about this, I was saying." "I will inform them." Craziness! there was more to the dream than that,,which was equally as bizarre. Do you ever have crazy dreams?
• Lakewood, Colorado
Thats a cool dream Snowy. Unfortunately my dreams are nightmares.
Ohhh NOOO! I don't have nightmares too often..but the last part of my dream was I had parked my car at a metro station, and I didn't remember which one. Maybe I need those meds..
• Lakewood, Colorado
@snowy22315 Nah meds won't do it haha
@TiarasOceanView Yeah, maybe a lobotomy or brain transplant would help!
I've had some crazy ones lately. Thank goodness I don't remember them when I wake up.
This one really had me shaking my head!
@snowy22315 The one I remember vaguely was like a soap opera and I don't watch soap operas. It was crazy. I'm glad I don't remember it.
@Nawsheen (22857)
• Mauritius
When i watch a movie before going to bed at times I tend to dream of quite similar things. And i hate it at times especially if i have watched horror movies before going to bed
Horror movies before bed don't usually bother me except one time I watched a version of Scream..in series form..I had a nightmare that night.
@Nawsheen (22857)
• Mauritius
@snowy22315 i have stopped watching horror movies now. I can no longer handle it
I occasionally have weird dreams but like you say, I can mostly relate them to something I've seen or done.
My mother was telling me about a dream she had where she was instructed to go up a dark and scary road, and at the top there was free Indian food. My dad had one where he removed a large rock from the road, and it turned out to be gold..so he drove away it it!
@snowy22315 I like your Dad's one! I bet he was sorry to wake up and find it all a dream!
@Essjayd (1168)
I always have crazy dreams especially if I'm stressed out about something. Some I can recall clearly and a few that made sense a few weeks later but sadly no life changing premonitions! I frequently wake up and go back to sleep because I want to know how the dream ends!!
I think mine ended with me on a bus wondering where to get off..because I didn't know where my car was!
@Essjayd (1168)
@snowy22315 Lol yeah to be fair the end of most of mine aren't worth going back to sleep for!! It's just that I hate waking up at a good point and wondering what was going to happen!
Last night I had a crazy dream! I was apparently in a hotel room and my husband and kids were out somewhere while I got some rest. Some women came in the room because they wanted to kick my butt for marrying my husband-they were ex's that couldn't move on I guess? It was really strange! Lol
Amazing how they were able to walk right in..
Probably but i dont remember many dreams
some aren't too memorab;e
Yes, I have had some really crazy dreams, and usually, I can link them to something that concerns me.
well the prescription med thing might concern me..but I really don't care about LIve...people..the show I mean. I just watch it.
@JESSY3236 (4885)
I always have crazy dreams. I will post about the dream I had a few days ago on Friday.
Please do!
I do have some pretty crazy dreams and sometimes I can figure out what they mean and other times they are just plain crazy.
Things you may have thought of just combine in the strangest ways.
@m_audrey6788 (10175)
There are times that I can not remember my dreams
It might be better to forget some of them!
I have weird, strange, crazy dreams all the time.
Some are nutty for sure.
@responsiveme (14361)
I have this dream where I am sitting in an exam hall and looking at the question paper none of it makes any sense to me...It's crazy coz I have done with exams for my life.
I think that dream might be a common one! Especially with those who have test anxiety!