Another Horror Novelist.. A Recommendation.

In my previous discussions, I have more or less recommended titles and not actually authors. While I did briefly mention that I was enjoying Darcy Coates novels, I didn't particularly emphasize or recommend checking her out for yourself. This discussion is different from the others in that I'd rather recommend the author himself than any of his works in particular. I have read two of his books so far, in relatively little time. Two hours per story, in fact. You guys might be getting tired of my recommendations, or atleast my recommendations from this genre... If you are, well then I suppose you aren't reading this far into my discussion now are you? This novelist seems to do things differently than the previous author's I've read. While his books are similar in subject to the others, he lends more of a nostalgic, almost compassionate feel to his books. I am not saying his characters come across in this way, only that these are emotions you are likely to experience while reading his book. I'll leave it at that, and a link to his author page on amazon. If you do want to read some of his works, I might recommend "Whispering Corridors" and "Winthrop House." Both books I have read, and enjoyed.... I didn't find the books to be too scary myself, though they were meant to give you fright.
Visit Amazon.com's Ambrose Ibsen Page and shop for all Ambrose Ibsen books and other Ambrose Ibsen related products (DVD, CDs, Apparel). Check out pictures, bibliography, biography and community discussions about Ambrose Ibsen
@alberello75 (9803)
• Genova, Italy
It is not the discussion that boring. The fact that I do not have the reading as a hobby
Yes, I remember, you do not like to read.
• Genova, Italy
@RubyHawk (16260)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I don't believe I've read this author I'll look for him at the library
When I first came across him, his name sounded familiar... I hope you'll be able to find him at the library.
@RubyHawk (16260)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@ScribbledAdNauseum I made a note of his name so I won't forget.
@RubyHawk THere are a few of his books I may not read... Like one to do with a ouija board.. I try to stay away from it in any way shape or form..
@sputnik8 (699)
Thank you for the recommendation.