Do you like to shop at Walmart?

Walmart is one of my favorite stores to do just about every type of shopping. It's probably the store that I usually visit (because it's the first one that comes to mind) when I think of buying something. Do you like there too?
I love walmart. Growing up all our clothes was from there. Now its there, kohls , and kmart. Lol
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i love walmart. i do the walmart savings catcher there
I visit there but I go to target more often
@sjvg1976 (18383)
I don't shop from walmart.
Why not its good shop
@sjvg1976 Why not?
@responsiveme (16756)
Don't have Walmart.Theres Pantaloons and Shopper's stop.Not where I live though...In the cities
@responsiveme Ouch...
@minx267 (14585)
• Hartford, Connecticut
I often shop at walmart as it is one of the cheapest place to buy goods and food. I even have the walmart app so I use the savings catcher to get money back and I use the walmart pay which i usually find is a pretty quick way to pay.
?yes
It depends on what we need as sometimes a particular fish I cannot get elsewhere at a decent price, it is Walmart we go too for it
@TheInvisibleMan it is ONLY great when the prices are right and don't break the bank !
No, i do not like shopping at Walmart.
@marlina Any special reason for that?
@TheInvisibleMan I don't know, I just do not like it there. But had to go this morning.
It is not my favorite. They aren't as affordable as they make themselves out to be but there really isn't much else for clothes & other things in my town. We buy food from Food lion, save-a-lot, etc. Places that are a lot cheaper & the food is normally better. For clothes or home thing we go to Wal-Mart because we have nothing else & it cost to much to go to the nearest town with more stores.
Walmart is not very close to my home. There are some other supermarkets nearby my home. The goods in Walmart are similar with other supermarkets'. And this is why I don't have a special reason to go far away to have a shopping there.
@sugartoes (41152)
• Greencastle, Indiana
it's the main store a lot of people shop at IF they have one on & off line.
It's good when I am traveling because it's usually the only big store. here at home, it's one of many.
@SHOHANA (7181)
• Bangladesh
heard a lot about walmart but don't have personal experience with it
@Farcha (686)
I don't know walmart.