Reminding Me Of Bubblews

Not to insult Mylot, but there are a couple things on here that remind me of Bubblews. Articles posted by bullies aren’t taken down very quickly. They don’t seem to be getting deleted very quickly and it is concerning that they get to stay on here when they target people. This I just don’t understand. Idon't know why it's tolerated. Swearing on here seems to be tolerated also. Glitches don’t seem to get fixed either. The same glitch has been on here for months now. I get no response from Bugs when I ask about it. These things do remind me of the other place.
@topffer (36025)
• Svalbard And Jan Mayen
Do not forget that they need to be reported to be removed. If the user name of the target is not given, it is not always obvious, and I have been guilty to do that once (and yes, it has been removed, but I had to report myself somewhere), because a member who was cheating got on my nerves ; I am patient, but there are some limits to not cross : this one had deleted a response with a link showing that his post was plagiarized and had blocked me, and I started a rant where this member could not be identified easily. Quite everything I reported has been removed, it never happened at Bubblews... For the rest, I do not swear, because I have been told by my mother that it is not polite, but I do not think that it is a major crime. And... what/where is the glitch ?
@topffer My notification times have been wrong for months now. Someone can make a comment 5 minutes ago and it says 5 hours instead.
@topffer (36025)
• Svalbard And Jan Mayen
@Susan2015 Oh, yes, it has been fixed in the discussions, but not in the notifications.
@BettyB (4209)
• Summerville, South Carolina
Bubblews had some problems but I have to admit I miss it. I don't really notice the glitches and when I start reading a post that has a lot of profanity, I don't like it. As I'm not much of a complainer, I just stop reading the offender's posts.
I am not sure what your glitch is, but for me, usually I log out and back in again and it fixes any glitch.
@Daljinder (22174)
There has been a glitch? I haven't been here much so I am not aware of it.
@boiboing (12881)
• Northampton, England
I agree that somebody used a horrible word in a very inappropriate way yesterday and the post is still there.
@sjvg1976 (18407)
Which post? Mine was deleted in few seconds as I wrote against the guidelines regarding earnings here
@boiboing (12881)
• Northampton, England
@sjvg1976 I'll leave that to the admins to work on. I don't point people towards posts I think should be removed. Sorry.
@boiboing This one was a few days ago and was finally deleted. It called someone on here out by name.
Did not read any swearing here so far. Also, where is the glitch?
@marlina The notification times have been wrong for months.
@Susan2015 Yes, true.
@RubyHawk (29138)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Maybe I'm not paying attention but I haven't seen any of this. My only problems are submitting discussions sometimes and I have only a few pictures that would submit with my discussions. Can you say where these discussions are coming from. Send me a message if you don't mind.
@JustBhem (42791)
• Davao, Philippines
Hmm. Are they doing it? I haven't seen them though.
I think all sites have similar issues...nothing is perfect.
@AbbyGreenhill That is true but letting someone stay when they call someone out by name is wrong I think. It was horrible.
@Susan2015 I am not sure which post ...But was it reported?
@AbbyGreenhill I believe so. I tried to report it but it didn't work.
@Gabugs (1747)
Sorry to hear this @Susan2015 Have you contacted the moderator Alex?
@Gabugs Yes I did. I remember you from bubblews. Didn't know you were on here until now.
@Gabugs (1747)
@Susan2015 So very sweet of you @Susan2015 Yes, I was absent for quite a long period of time. Thanks for keeping in touch.
I never understand why they dont let some of us be moderators, like we do the first checks on the reported stuff, say yes or no, 5 yeses, the report gets bumped up to a paid staffer, a bunch of nos and it get's removed from the pending list, like a precheck option
@Jessicalynnt That is a very good idea!
@sjvg1976 (18407)
What glitches you are talking about? My discussion was deleted yesterday in few seconds as it was against the guidelines as I had discussed about the earnings.
The glitches that are in my notifications. The post that was finally deleted called someone out by name on here.
@kellyr634 (422)
Haven't seen any bullying or swearing. What is the glitch?
@kelly634 The notification times are way off. It will say 5 hours instead of 5 minutes for example.
@PatZAnthony (12970)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
After writing about Parker Rose, one of the many members of Bubblews who also is a member here, it seems that site is being mentioned by so many! The glitches on that site could really be frustrating, couldn't they?
I swear like a sailor at times Susan but not on here lol
• Preston, England
hopefully only a temporary lapse @Susan2015
I must have missed the articles posted by bullies.
I haven't really seen many bullying posts, but I also have not been on here regularly for quite a while now. I do know that there have been discussions directed at certain parts of the myLot population which have stayed, even though that is supposedly against the Guidelines. However, when it is an informative discussion directed at one group but could potentially help the entire community, then I think it is viewed differently by Admin.
@amnabas (10315)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I don't know about the glitch.
I haven't experience glitch here. I hope it can be fixed at your side.