Have you tried failing over and over?

By Bhem
@JustBhem (22430)
Davao, Philippines
Finding a job online is not easy as 1,2,3. I thought with the experiences I have is enough for other online company to consider. But I was wrong. I still need to learn a lot from the internet. For instance, this Appointment Setter looks simple. I thought all I need to do is to familiarize with Microsoft Excel, tools for email, and researching. But it's not all. Working in a Real Estate agency as an Appointment Setter is not very easy. You have to at least have experience in Outbound call or being a Telemarketer. And not only that, you need to know the tools or website for Internet Marketing or Social media marketing. Do you have an idea about these? Well, I don't. That is why. When they asked me about it, I said, I really don't have an idea. These are new to me. And thanks for Google for supplying me all the information I need. So, that means I failed again. Twice in a row. Any suggestion?
My advice is that you keep on trying - don't give up. Someone should be able to assist you.
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks. Like no matter what I do, I end up failing. That is why I need someone to tell me what should I do. Before looking for another home based job.
Its the same as a real job. Not always easy to get one just cause you have a good job background.
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
I agree, nowadays, companies will go to much experience individual
@JustBhem or people with none instead of right down the middle
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
@Courtlynn Some companies hired no experience needed.
@gilggg (2688)
• Israel
Before you turn to a job, check that the job requirements match your abilities and knowledge
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
I see. And what if I like the job but I don't have experience? Should I still consider it or run a background check?
@gilggg (2688)
• Israel
@JustBhem It always good tun a background check on a job you like, that can help know if you need to do more study befor you ask for it...
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
@gilggg I see. I think that I should do.
@ARIES1973 (9437)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Usually, the client would indicate in the requirement the specific tools they are expecting the worker should have. So before you submit the apply button, you should see to it that you read the required skills, such as having knowledge on specific application, tools or program. Example, the client would like to find a virtual assistant who can do email marketing for the company and he is using MailChimp. then, you should see to it that you know this specific tool. Different clients or company may be using different tools so it is better that we know are knowledgeable by constantly making a research. Joining groups with similar interest is also advised.
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
Looks like you very experience when it comes to this kind of job. Let me guess, are you VA right?
@ARIES1973 (9437)
• Legaspi, Philippines
@JustBhem I am a writer and a blogger. I can set up websites and manage it. I have my offline work so I never had a chance to work with a client but some of my friends who have contracts would sometimes come to me for help in the completion of a project. So I know about being a virtual assistant. I would go for task-based work because it has no specific time requirement. You will be paid for the actual work done.
@prashu228 (22864)
If we try again and again obviously we will win one day, no failing
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
Yay. I like this. Thanks for the encouragement.
I would suggest that you tell them you are a fast learner.
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
I told them about it that for me, learning every day is a process.
Perhaps there are some tutorials on YouTube.
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
I will consider that.
@ilocosboy (33267)
I think this is part of our success, to fail over and over before the the perfection.
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
Hmm. This sounds great. Fail first then succeed.
I would not say you failed. I would say you just not have found what is you yet.
@ridingbet (37924)
do you remember that adage? "winners never quit; quitters never win"? hope you don't give up, my dear friend