Oh...i am tired of responding discussions here.

@sjvg1976 (14590)
Delhi, India
I am happy that since yesterday I have been lot more active on the site and have almost responded over 150 discussions but I am sorry most of the people over here don't know how it works. I think they should have responded on my discussions too. I know I should not say this but may be its better if we say it straight rather then manipulating it. I think we should follow "give" and "take" rule and let others earn too. I know many of the people may agree but would oppose here.
You are right but sometimes it is hard to keep up with everybody's discussions even if the person replies to theirs. Sometimes things move along really quickly and some people don't have a whole lot of time to spend on here.
Agree with Laurel
That's awesome I like to comment more than write discussion posts
@sjvg1976 (14590)
That's great . Yes lately rarely I see your discussion here.
@sjvg1976 I don't write often :)
@sjvg1976 (14590)
@infatuatedbby why? What happened?
That is straight talk indeed. Well, the way I see it - no one is obligated to respond to a discussion. However for me personally, if someone repeatedly responds to my discussions and I can find something to like or respond to in that person's discussions - then I will respond back. And yes, responses do help the bank to move.
@sjvg1976 (14590)
That's good on your part. I know many of the good mylotters who don't follow it and I am going ignore them for sure as why should I respond on their discussions.
@Gillygirl (15291)
• Sutton, England
I hear you, I try and get back to people who have responded to my discussions but it can take time. I have had time out this month. I don't like or respond if I can't see a worthwhile discussion though.
• Rochester, New York
I respond to posts that I enjoy and try to get back to those who respond to my posts. There are some that I have no comment for so I will like it. Not everyone has hours to spend on the site due to having to go to work and other things that go on. Everyone does this their own way. Do what works best for you. :)
@responsiveme (14414)
Hello, heres me responding. Thing is sometimes the responses may come a little late .
@Mike197602 (13511)
• Worcester, England
I respond to whatever interests me no matter who writes it. I don't believe or follow the response for a response thing. I could respond to 100 discussions by one member and don't care if they never respond to any of mine. The only responses I want are from those genuinely interested in my discussions...not a response from someone who isn't that interested in my topic they just feel they have to respond to one of my discussions because I responded to theirs.
I usually responded to my notifications in the morning and read the new discussions.
@rosekiss (30151)
• Eugene, Oregon
I will only respond to the discussions that interest me, otherwise, I don't. that is the way, it is with most people as not all discussions are interesting enough to respond to. There are some that I have nothing to say so I will just leave them and move on. I try to make my discussions interesting enough that they are going to want to resopnd to them. I do know what you mean though, as I have resonded to discussions, that the discussion starter has never commented to. It is true though that people do have other things to do besides be iin here, so they aren't going to be on here all that much, hence, the discussions donn't get monitored or commented on. I have had people comment back to my rresponse after a long period of time, and I don't even remembetr responding in the first place. Just be patient, and it will happen soon enough.
There is NO obligation of responding to anything. Each person decides what she enjoys to read and comment on.
I agree for the most part.
@ptrikha_2 (5774)
Normally if someone responds to my discussions, I do try to check some of their discussions. However, sometimes I might give a miss- but that is not intentional, but may be due to lack of time. Another factor is whether the discussion we start interests a person or not.
I hope newbies won't see this post. They will run away.
Sometimes i am not able to like and respond the same day that someone had commented me sometimes there is so many to respond and like and still making new discussions
@EddieHands (32999)
Meow don't get tired. Just know more replies means more money !
@Nawsheen (22862)
• Mauritius
That's what I do most of the times. When someone responds to my discussion though not immediately I respond to theirs too. But unfortunately as you say some are only takers. LOL
We will never get all whose posts we respond to respond to ours. Just the way myLot works.
@thelme55 (11806)
I agree with you but sometimes people don't have a lot of time. You just have to give them time. Surely they will come to your discussions sooner than later if they could.
I fully agree with you. If you know how many people never come back to me. The newbies do not even dare to reply to the responses. Sometimes it's frustrating.
@waflay (2729)
• Nairobi, Kenya
We need one another in this wonderful site,this is what interaction is all about.But anyway sometimes we just can't avoid to note some members who only post discussions and not even bother responding to discussions written by others.