Whats one thing thats a turn off?.

@ricki_911 (18194)
Toronto, Ontario
My friend went on a date and said this guy's teeth were horrendous. No way would she go out with him again. One thing for me is personality such as if your rude to a cashier.
@Mike197602 (13376)
• Worcester, England
I quite like a girl at my work. The turn off is she's 16 years younger than me Also, I like the single life If I actually wanted a girlfriend I'd be pissed off that the girl I like is too young
@ricki_911 (18194)
• Toronto, Ontario
I enjoy being single honestly. I like my space and free time.
@Mike197602 (13376)
• Worcester, England
@purplealabaster 18 is the drinking age here someone in their 20's is way too young for me.
@Mike197602 Why is someone in their twenties too young for you? I mean, if that is the way you feel, then I respect that, but I am just trying to understand why. To me, age is just a number (after a certain point, that is), and it is more important that you share common interests and have something to bond over rather than being born around the same time.
@skydream (1133)
• Agate, Colorado
There's really nothing with looks that would be a turn off for me, people look how they look it's not important to me. A turn off for me would be how they treat other people like the waiter, or a homless person things like that
@ricki_911 (18194)
• Toronto, Ontario
That is how I feel. It's how they act or treat someone else.
Im a good person, as you know Cait. But sometimes there are bad waiters, cashiers, cooks, etc and they need to be told it. Its life.
@skydream (1133)
• Agate, Colorado
@Courtlynn That's true but I agree with @ricki_911 that that how you deal with it shows how you are. You can tell them you weren't satisfied in a nice way but if someone's rude to them yelling or anything that is more what I am referring to
Any good person could be rude to a cashier. It all depends on moods that day from both. And someones teeth being messed up isnt a reason to not date. Not everyone can get insurance to go to the dentist. Some cant even see the doctors. And even if they could, so what. Deal with it. Person shouldnt suffer because you think low of their appearance. Thats sad how people think so low of others just for appearance. They're no better for thinking that way.
@ricki_911 (18194)
• Toronto, Ontario
Personality and attitude shows the type of person you are. I dated a guy for 2 years guess how he treated the waiter did clue in. He was a real you know what. Everyone I have met who treat cashier, waiter or any service worker bad are just that in person. I'd never never treat someone poorly and always please and thank you. If it's wrong I'd either just meh it's busy or go back and explain it. I've work years in it those who treat poorly regardless of a bad day are plain a holes in life negative and ignorant in general.
@ricki_911 well then im an a hole. Aha
I am not sure with the others. Physical appearance is not a factor of loving someone. I am more on inner beauty.
@ricki_911 (18194)
• Toronto, Ontario
Iam more personality and behaviour. I can get past scars and whatever as we all have them Buto rude ignorance doesn't go away.
@ricki_911 I agree. You had said it right.
@BarBaraPrz (18430)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Call me shallow if you want, but bad teeth ARE a turnoff. Bad teeth are often accompanied by bad breath. And even if a person can't afford to go to the dentist, daily brushing and flossing goes a long way to preserve one's teeth.
@ricki_911 (18194)
• Toronto, Ontario
That is so true. My first is attitude /personality then teeth.
@shivamani10 (11156)
• Hyderabad, India
She should have advised him on that.
@ricki_911 (18194)
• Toronto, Ontario
I told her this. If I date someone I'd love to know a reason. Maybe, something to approve on.
@Essjayd (1146)
I'm not bothered by looks. I agree if somebody is rude or disrespectful to others I doubt there would be any chance I'd see them again!
@ricki_911 (18194)
• Toronto, Ontario
I'm the same way. I can get past bad teeth oremoved anything but rude or ignorant behaviour forget it.
There are a lot of things that attract me to someone, but there are also quite a few things that make me want to keep my distance as well. I think that lying is definitely a huge turn-off for me. Also, being too rigid or closed-minded is not going to score a lot of points with me. I am not saying that a person should be completely free-spirited and "hippie", but there needs to be some balance there rather than either extreme.