I published my tenth book!

Staten Island, New York
I had a lot of poems that were already written. It was enough material to publish another poetry book. A while back, I created a Word doc with all the poems in it, ready to format the file into a manuscript and publish the book. I even created the front cover for the book. But I never followed through on it, and the book was never published. Last week, I decided that no matter what I am publishing this book. I went back to the manuscript and read all the poems over a few times, editing some of them, and correcting any typos I spotted. I also edited the front cover and created the back cover as well. I didn't publish the book though because I felt I had to look over the file again, and do some more editing, but I had no desire to do it. This week, I forced myself to finally get this done. I went back to the manuscript file, and read it over a few times, editing some more poems, and again proofing for typos. I kept wanting to look over the entire thing again and again because I had a feeling I still missed something. Finally, I told myself "STOP! Enough! Time to publish!" And so I did. I have published my tenth book. Reflections of the Heart is the title. I ordered the proof copy. Can't wait to see how the book looks in person...And of course can't wait to share it with the world...
@avi256 (4372)
• Pune, India
That is really great...Keep writing
• Staten Island, New York
Thank you. It feels great to finally have it published!
@avi256 (4372)
• Pune, India
@lovebuglena Yes that is the moment we all aspire for after so much of passionate work.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
That's really good news. You must be pretty happy. Congrats and enjoy!
• Staten Island, New York
Thanks. I am pretty happy. Especially since I've been wanting to do it for a while now... Someone I used to be friends with has 35 published books, if not more, most of them poetry books. Would be nice to catch up to her... Or exceed her...
@Elisa1234 (7677)
Wow, Congratulations!
• Staten Island, New York
Thank you. It's great to have another published poetry book, but I really want to publish another novel. I started writing on a while back, but put it on the backburner. I should get back into it.
Congratulations and jubilations! Will there be dancing on the tables?
• Staten Island, New York
I am doing a happy dance right now with my hula hoop lol.
@lovebuglena I still have my hula hoop but can't dance with it anymore. :-(
• Staten Island, New York
@MALUSE Mine was given to me by my mom for the purpose of exercise. It is heavy so when I try to spin it and it doesn't work, it ends up falling on my feet, and it hurts.
@LeaPea2417 (20446)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is great, congratulations!
• Staten Island, New York
Thanks! Definitely a great feeling... Proud of my accomplishment... Just hope people will actually be interested in getting a copy.
• New Delhi, India
Great going dear
• Staten Island, New York
Thank you. Looking forward to sharing it with the world. Hope that I will have many sales/readers...
Congratulations
• Staten Island, New York
Thank you. Time to start thinking about my next book... :)
Congratulations on this marvelous achievement. So happy for you!!!
• Staten Island, New York
Thank you. I can't wait to get my proof copy. Wish it was here already. It's one thing to see the cover on the screen, and to know your book is published, but another to see it right in front of you in print form.