Beautiful day

Today was a very beautiful day. I went to my school, met my old teachers. They all still remember me!!! Then i went to a natural water park, I call it natural because it's a river . I love to come here at sit for hours watching the beauty of the moving water. We enjoyed here a lot. Then went for the party and it was amazing. Now winding up my day. How was yours? Have you enjoyed. What was your activity for the day.
@prashu228 (21847)
My day was pretty good. Good night
That's great
• Lakewood, Colorado
It sounds a beautiful fun filled day for you. I am happy you got to so this. The river looks so inviting. It is snowing here today, so nowhere to go.
Wow snowing... I wish I could see snowfall.. but here I can see only huge heat falling from sun.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Shwetasingh Yes I know the snow would be welcome to you right now my friend, I a so sorry the heat is coming so strong there xo I wish for you to feel cool now.
All my teachers remember me. Its great being a good person/student. Glad you had a good day
Thank you. Ya it's a matter of proud for me that they all still remember me.
The picture is lovely. I'm glad you had a good day. I just got home from doing laundry.
But it's not a weekend. Why have you gone for laundry. Ya it's a great day.
@Shwetasingh I do laundry on Thursday because my son has off and I do his laundry with mine and he has to work Friday through Monday. I'm retired, so I don't rely on weekends to do house chores.
@manasamanu (3756)
• Bangalore, India
Its Friday morning now and I have a whole day ahead. It looks you had a great day. Good morning.
Ya I had.. it was really beautiful. Wishing best of luck for your day. Surely you will have a great day
• Bangalore, India
@Shwetasingh Thank you and I wish you the same too.
@OreoBrownie (3358)
• Winder, Georgia
Glad to hear you had a good time. I'm bound in bed with a catheter in place. I cannot walk without help.
Oh take care.
That sounds like a wonderful day! =) I stayed home today and did some crafting, took care of my kids and Mylotted too. =)
Wow you do crafting.. do you take classes or just for hobby. Ya my day was amazing.
You really had a lovely day! So glad you had some time at the natural water park. Lovely weather day here too!
Although weather is not at all lovely. But celebration made it lovely. Tats great the weather is lovely there.
@Nawsheen (22857)
• Mauritius
You had such a peaceful and relaxing day. Thats great . For me it was a normal day at work. Nothing interesting
Working is itself interesting. Ya my day was really amazing..
• Asansol, India
The view of water is serene and I also like watching it. I also enjoyed my day with my relatives. We went to a party and had fun altogether.