Where does HAPPINESS lies?

Find Happiness
Saharanpur, India
Friends, everyone in this world is seeking happiness. Each one of us has a different perspective of happiness. What is your opinion?
• Lakewood, Colorado
Happiness to me is security and things in order so that I will not leave a mess for others to take care of when I am gone.
• Saharanpur, India
Nice thought Ocean Tiara!
• Lakewood, Colorado
@PrernaKrishna I have to think of happiness of others.
@JediYoda (1744)
• Samoa
Happiness is always in one's heart and mind.
• Saharanpur, India
I agree.
Agree. And usually heart and mind does not go well...
@avi256 (3867)
• Pune, India
Good meals, good companion and good money are key ingredient to happiness.
Agree... To some extent...
@Athinker (1440)
My happiness is in my parents happiness.i want that I grab. A job and then give my parents a lot of happiness
@prashu228 (18827)
Happiness is ones state of mind
@SHOHANA (6651)
• Bangladesh
Happiness is our own choice, if we want to be happy we will be happy just need to avoid n forget bad memories n vibes
@sputnik8 (698)
Happiness lies in loving God and loving one's neighbors.
I think it needs full package. I mean balance of everything. Be it friends, family, money, accomplishments, success... List is endless!
@mythociate (13650)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
It's that feeling you get when you've done a good day's/week's/month's/year's/life's work and you're at peace with the job you've done so-far.
Bible > 2 Timothy > Chapter 4 > Verse 7? 2 Timothy 4:7 ?Verse (Click for Chapter)New International VersionI have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.New Living TranslationI have fought the good fight, I have finished the
@flower16 (34)
I knew happiness sometimes in my life. Even more than just sometimes. It is the smile that stays on my face without a specific reason. I believe it comes as satisfaction of work done for the good of others. Or at least I was told so. At some point I think happiness is given by quietude of life. Everything is settles and nice and lovely... Of course these moments don't last!