Sometimes you have to speak your mind

I was speaking to a girl friend of mine today that wanted to spend the night at my house yesterday. You know what somebody does the same thing over and over to the point where you know them inside out. Oh she would have done was put her baby to sleep and found a way out the door. If she had asked me to babysit him so she can go out I would have felt better about the situation. But it seems that nothing has changed so my godson couldn't spend the night last night. I let her know that I am still upset about the fact when I fell in the bathtub and screamed all night and she didn't hear me. I know it wasn't her fault trust me I'm not that naive. Before me to be in a bathroom and a mess myself the way I. To be screaming as loud as I was screaming and nobody hear me. This girl doesn't even sleep deep ever. Something inside me said that maybe she left the house that night and came back in the morning while I was in the tub. But to this day I will never know the truth. But I did let her know that just because I have a spare bedroom. Does not mean I want company in it.
@Tina30219 (32787)
• Onaway, Michigan
Right I agree. We have a spare room but no bed in it our couch pulls out into a bed but right now where we have it at you can't pull it out.
I wish I didn't have a bed that you can pull anywhere
@Tina30219 (32787)
• Onaway, Michigan
@sharon6345 They come in handy when you have company which we hardly get any that stay overnight anymore
@Tina30219 That is true my next couch will be a sleeper or overnight guests. This one is not for sleepers.
Oh no that is a write off for me after that fiasco..never again Sharon. Sorry that happened to you and she in the bed or not and not coming to your aid.
If it wasn't too bad I will put it all here to tell you what I had to go through in that bathtub. My day was terrible and the smell that had to endure I am sure it was outside my front door. There's no way anyone could tell me that as loud as I was screaming that she could not have hurt me. She always sneak out and go up behind my house to his boys house I think that's where she was that night I do remember hitting my head and my shoulder in the bathtub. But the fear that I have now is still in me as if I fell yesterday.
@sharon6345 Yes when you are by yourself like that you got to be so very very careful..your aid comes but only sometimes.
@carebear29 (28395)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i speak my mind most of the time anyways
That's good nickey very good
Good for you!
@prashu228 (25814)
Aww that's not done. You should speak up , right. That's your house . She should chance some manner s
• Marion, Kansas
Yes, I think that sums it up. if you want company you will invite it, but you do not need to be lied to or taken advantage of.