Today is NOT Yesterday

Green Bay, Wisconsin
For the past two days we've been in the 80's. Today we're in the 60's and windy cold wind. It's so different from the heat and humidity of the last two days. I almost want to turn the heat on, but instead I just through my nice warm bathrobe on over my clothes and I'm starting to warm up. It's amazing how cold you feel after being warm like that. I'm actually wishing for warmer weather. Keep that a secret. I don't want anyone to get the idea I like warm weather. Right now I just want it warmer, or the wind to die or it to be a warm wind instead of a cold one. Even my son was hurrying inside after I dropped off his laundry because he was cold. I sure wish Mother Nature would get her act right and stop acting like she's suffering from Menopause. It might make the rest of us happy to see the weather patterns act like they're supposed to this time of year. How's the weather by you? Thanks for reading.
It was pretty hot and sunny. Just what I love!
I know you're getting back at me for my warm days when you were chilly. Yesterday and today, and the rest of the week by the forecast above, we're in colder weather. The warm days are over. But hopefully not for long as it does look like temps will be on the rise by the end of the week - oh, that's today - still cold.
@just4him It will only be 70 tomorrow.
@DianneN Today our high is 55 and rain. It was okay when I went out this morning, and should be raining soon.
• Midland, Michigan
It sounds like our weather is probably mimicking yours. It was around seventy yesterday but very windy and cool and today it got down even more to the mid fifties. I have flowers to plant and don't want to go out there. My husband had the window open last night with a fan on and I about froze getting ready for bed. Then he closed everything up and I got too hot in the night. Hard to know what to wear and whether to sleep with the windows open or closed.
I agree. I had the ceiling fan on for a while, but ended up turning it off. Now I'm throwing covers off in the middle of the night.
right now we are hot in the nineties this will all change over the weekend.Much cooler
We're going to be even colder tomorrow. Enjoy it while you can.
Its hotter today than it has been. Im burning. Lol
I hope you had a way to cool off.
@just4him some win was coming in the back windows of the house. But not the front
@Courtlynn That's when you open the windows to get a good cross current and your house will be perfect.
I've been going through the same thing here. I had turned off the heat in my room but last week I had to turn it back on. I was freezing. After 80 degree weather just the day before.
I turned it on this morning. It's even colder today than yesterday, and I realized I also had a touch of flu, not bad, but bad enough that I felt like I had been run over by a Mac truck. I couldn't get warm no matter what. So today I stayed home from the pool, and I'm doing what I can to stay warm and get over this achy feeling.
@just4him ....That's bad enough I'd say. You poor thing. I'd get some Theraflu and make me some tea with honey and hibernate until I felt better. Hope you are in the pink real soon.
@celticeagle Doing great today. Thank you.
@ranan1989 (301)
Here the temperature is skyrocketing these days with a extremely humid weather... It's not a pleasure for me paradoxically it's hurt me... Waiting for declining tmp and more pleasure weather ...
I hope it happens soon for you.
@just4him hope so
@alberello75 (7090)
• Genova, Italy
It has been scientifically proven that in recent years-decades the climate has changed. For example, the temperature has risen even at the poles of the Earth, therefore this causes problems, even to polar bears. Where I come from, moderately cold winter, but very hot summers! However, too hot for me is unbearable!
Me too. I am not a person who can endure a lot of heat.
• Genova, Italy
@just4him I see
It is very hot here, and humid. My work requires that I be outside. I do a lot of walking as a result. When I get home, I am exhausted.
Today is decent as far as temps, 50's. It just started raining, so I expect it will be raining the rest of the day.
@dramagirl26 (2526)
• Ringgold, Virginia
We've had days like that here in VA. One day it'll be in the 70s, then the next it'll drop down into the 50s, making me put on warmer clothes.
I never know what to wear. The temp above for today says 59. It's actually supposed to be 55 for the current forecast and yes, rain. It's raining right now.
@responsiveme (10504)
It was a hot day but thunderstorms on the way it seems
That's good. It's raining here at the moment.
The weather has been weird for weeks now.
Yes it has. I hope it's nice by you today. It's colder today than yesterday and turned the heat back on.
It's been hot and humid, which is tornado weather. Part of Oklahoma had tornadoes earlier in the week, and tonight some parts (not mine) are in tornado warnings. It's storming here, but besides my lights briefly cutting out, it's been under control. I like your comparison to menopause.
I heard about the tornadoes hitting in your area. I'm glad you weren't affected by them, but I hope everyone else affected by them are safe. Thanks, having gone through it, it was the best analogy I could compare this weather Mother Nature is throwing at us, to.
@prashu228 (8451)
It's very hot here, with hot winds blowing all day, waiting for rain from a week ..
I hope you get some rain.
It has been in the 90s here. I'm loving it after the horrible cold winter.
Winter wasn't all that cold here. I'm glad you're enjoying the 90's.
Its a pretty good day out today
I'm glad you had a good day.
It's been in the 80's the last two days. Tomorrow will be back in the 60's which is fine too. It's been nice.
60's is okay if you don't have a cold wind to go with it, which is what we've got. I hope it continues to be nice by you.
It's supposed to get up to the 80's and, 90's but don't think it's quite there yet here.
I hope it gets there for you.