Should I post more than twice per day ?

Romania
So, one of the responders at my discussion told me to not post always. Well I was thinking to post one discussion per day. But, as mylot captivated me, I want to post more and more. Will be that wrong or boring for you,guys, to post a lot ?
@nomus24g (13689)
Whatever be the number of posts...it should generate interactions to get you money, else it will remain just as it is...and there are a few members, who keeps on posting around 10 everytime they are online & they hardly have responses to those post...I dont think it is helping them anyway...rather post something interesting
• Marion, Kansas
You are so right about this. My recent feed at this moment has over a dozen on a same or similar topic all written by one person. who never gets back to comment on responses. You can be sure I will not go to those discussions.
@GardenGerty Just saw a succession of "pretend" discussions a few minutes ago.
@nomus24g (13689)
@GardenGerty I wrote to one of them, and requested him/her to stop spamming...and that person was arrogant and asked me to stay away from suggesting as myLot is not my property & he has a quota of 10 per day in his mind...and he will do it...then I went back to his profile to find....none of the posts crossed 5 responses...most of them are unanswered....I pity these guys
@silvermist (13457)
@deniale97 There are no rules regarding the number of discussions you can post in a day.Try to post interesting discussions with time gaps .Meaning you should not post them one after the other in quicksuccession.Welcome to mylot, Angela.
Thank you for responding me
• Olney, Illinois
I post anywhere between 2-6 discussions a day. Just space them out over 2-3 hours so it doesn't appear all at once.
Understand.Thank you
@Kehsiba (2911)
• Cuddalore, India
Post as many you want .Keep maintaining the quality of your post.
Thanks
• Denmark
@Kehsiba I doubt that you could post many quality discussions a day.
@Kehsiba (2911)
• Cuddalore, India
@MALUSE I can't understand. Please explain me clearly .I think you are talking about the quality of the content .
@Sreekala (17793)
Posting more discussions will benefit for you sure. The only thing, you have to follow up the discussion well to make money. So go head with the topics you wish to post here.
Thank you for your advice
@Sreekala (17793)
@deniale97 Enjoy and have fun here. Money will come automatically.
@Sreekala Thanks !
Quality is most important. Don't do quick posts of one or two sentences or post one after another. Spaced out thoughtful posts are appreciated.
well, thank you for advice !
• Denmark
@deniale97 In case you're interested in earning something on this site, stop posting one discussion after the other. You can only earn here if other members Like and Comment on your discussions. To make them do this, you have to become active first and Like and Comment on their discussions.
• Denmark
@JohnRoberts Exactly!
@Athinker (908)
I think you should post alternatively .
Thanks ! Have a great day!
@Athinker (908)
@deniale97 your welcome
• New Delhi, India
Posting and responding both are important
Yes,thanks. but i was thinking to not be so borring with my posts.
• New Delhi, India
@deniale97 yes...that is a big point for sure
@Daljinder (19207)
You can! Just space your posts out.
Ok.Thanks!
@avi256 (3854)
• Pune, India
Post as much as you want, but usually too many posts at one go do not get much responses. however 2-3 post a day is fine too.
@Mike197602 (13106)
• Worcester, England
I think what annoys people is when someone posts ten discussions or so in one go so they dominate the most recent list. Ten throughout the day would be ok though I think.
Thanks ! I was thinking about that while I posted that.
• Marion, Kansas
I would say that it depends on what you are posting about for one thing. The other thing to consider is if you can comment on the responses. I would take care of the discussions you have up before putting up a new one. Some days I do none, most days I do one in the morning and one in the evening. Sometimes I might do as many as four. It depends on if there is anything interesting happening and it also depends on if I have time to interact with people.
Understand. Thank you for helping me with that.Have a nice day !
@JediYoda (1756)
• Samoa
Try and amke some experiments and see how other myLotters will be interested or not on what you are posting or discussing.
What I will try to post will be about my activity or about what is going on around me. thanks
It's really up to you as to how much you want to post. New users sometimes flood the site with discussions but anything under 5 or 6 discussions per day is usually acceptable.
@musicman6 (2367)
Whoever told you this doesn't know what they are talking about !
@lovebuglena (1389)
You can post as many times a day as you want. But don't post one discussion after another or it can come off as being spammy and even annoy some people.
@responsiveme (11842)
You can post but they should interest other people.You need to interact