Quality or Quantity with price tag...Which one you prefer?

Hi to all Mylot friend's.... yeah...Shopping has become an integral part of our life.Many products are sold with different quality as well as quantity. Especially it’s true regarding the clothes and shoes.I always prefer quality than quantity...It gives some satisfaction that we bought some useful and worthy product... What about you?
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
I agree with you..I always prefer quality when it comes to clothes I will wear outside but I also buy clothes that makes me feel comfortable and confident when I am wearing it
Yeah...That's Great
@manikarnika ..Oh thanks
@m_audrey6788 you are welcome
@responsiveme (14417)
True..But even among quality I need to keep an eye on prices
Yeah...You're right.But I wonder for Oil products...Branded Almond Oil has high quality but expensive meanwhile low brand has high quantity but cheaper than this.Both are prepared from almond. Why do such things happen?
@manikarnika I think the amount of actual almond in the oils differ. Same with sandalwood oil
@responsiveme oh ok.Thank you.
@JediYoda (1743)
• Samoa
I'm always for quality rather than quantity. I always looks for durability and functionality.
Hmmm...Nice Choice
• Hyderabad, India
i would only perfer quality , i want to use for long run and make use of my money which is worth-able at end of day with out waste it ,
Yeah...That's exactly true
@Athinker (1510)
First I see my budget and then choose quality
Yeah...That's nice. We too see budget for Groceries.we buy only required quantity of items with quality.
@Sreekala (18781)
If we go for some branded product then it will be beneficial in the long run. I too prefer to get branded one in case of foot wears. Cloths I don't care that much in case of mine but I prefer branded again for boy's items.
I normally would say quantity - I like to have a lot of clothes - but its nice to have things you actually like!