I Told You It Would Be Okay!

Over the years we all have had people who look for every chance to tell us "I told you so!" You know the people I'm talking about: Parents, Siblings, Spouses and so many others. Then when something goes south you hear those words. You may have said them to someone over time too. Here is the thing... In the grand scheme of things it all works out. It doesn't always work out the way you want it to but it does. Then someone who said those key words might hear the following words. "It will be Okay." Amazingly both have been true at one time or another. The video below makes clear why we need to relax more and be willing to laugh about things to see just how much the latter is true. What do you think?
http://OurVentura.com Kwong Yang delivers his award-winning presentation titled, Four Words.
Humor really is our best friend in this life.
@responsiveme (14458)
Things do work out...It takes some time though
• Lakewood, Colorado
Yes I haven't heard this very often for some reason. But then again, I basically raised myself so no parents telling me I told you so.
@josie_ (5190)
If I was the one saying those words, I would shrug my shoulders and add stoically "It is what it is". But if I was on the receiving end my response would be Popeye's "I am what I am" and add "so deal with it".
@SAM774 (2224)
well written ... "I told you so " is one of the common phrases i heard
@25life (195)
oh,that 'i told you so' basically ruined my life and still continuing??
Yep, things will always work out in the end.