Have you nurtured any wild flower and loving it too?

I have this tiger claw which has a pride of place in my garden. One only finds these type of flowers in jungles but I think it is beautiful more beautiful than those fussy roses that give me a such a tough time to keep them alive. The tiger claw is independent. It comes up when it is time for it to bloom and then stays dormant. Do you have wild flowers in your garden? What are they?
That is so beautiful! Yes I have, I have passion flowers all along the edge of my land.
Are they the large variety. Do you get the fruit as well?
@silvermist (12397)
@allknowing I have always loved wildflowers.It was good that you gave it a place of importance. A nice photo.
That's a nice wildflower.
@prashu228 (11918)
Never heard about tigerclaw flower. Nice and color ful photo.
No, I don't have wild flowers in my garden.
That is a beauty! I have a variety of native wildflowers.
I had asked my friend in the US to get me some seeds and there was a packet of wildflower seeds. Only one came up.
@allknowing Don't feel bad. I bought some, too. Only a few out of 100 came up, then the deer ate them.
@DianneN You have that deer problem
@valmnz (11908)
• New Zealand
That is such a beautiful flower. I think I have more wild flowers - weeds - in my garden than anything else. As you now, I'm a reluctant gardener.
Even weeds could look great in a garden (lol)
@valmnz (11908)
• New Zealand
@allknowing not the sort we have here
@drannhh (14902)
We have some wild roses, that is all at present. When I was little my family lived in a forest that had all kinds of wild flowers and my mum transplanted many of them into her flower gardens. She especially loved one called hepatica, which had rather small flowers, but very colorful when they broke through the snow. They were among the first flowers to bloom each year.
The former owner of our home planted 8 gardens loaded with perennials. I haven't a clue as to their names, but they put on quite a display.
What an amazing flower! How pretty is that? I've never seen anything quite like it.