MyLot: I'm usually there by now

Recyclable lawn art
@CoralLevang (39834)
I usually hit pay out by the first week to 10 days, but this month is going to be very different. I'm still days out from hitting that level, but I think still make it. I know that I have not written anything that most would consider discussion-worthy of late. Even if I did, most are now out enjoying the fresh air and approaching summer! I, too, have started spending more time outside and don't feel much like getting on a computer when I come back in because I'm so tired. I really do have so much to catch everybody up on. I hope I get to chat with more of you soon!
I may be gone for a few days, not sure exactly how this kidney failure is going to sort itself out. I have a doctor's appointment in 90 minutes and I don't know if I am gonna get admitted right away or what.
@CoralLevang (39834)
Oh, JJ! I will keep you in my healing thoughts and prayers. Please get in touch with someone and let us know.
@CoralLevang There are a few people here I am friends with on facebook, and if I can't get to a computer I'll have one of my sisters post something on my account and ask the people that are there and here to pass it along
@CoralLevang (39834)
@JolietJake know that you are loved
@rosekiss (30152)
• Eugene, Oregon
Now, that summer is approaching, lots of the mylotters will be spending more time outside and going on vacations as well, onnce school is out. I won't be going on any vacations, as I will be here, inside, especially on the hot days. I don't take to the heat to well, so that is when I try to stay as cool as I can.
@CoralLevang (39834)
I think the whole process is very cyclical. Wiz people get busy with different things, and when we're inside more we can spend more time I hear. But if we have other things we enjoy then we have to make time for doing this or we put it on the back burner. They will be interesting to see how it all works my first active summer here.
@rosekiss (30152)
• Eugene, Oregon
@CoralLevang You will do fine, and if you don't get the payout one month, you will get it the next month. you will find that it might get a little slow during the summer, but it will eventually pick up again soon enough, when fall rolls around.
@CoralLevang (39834)
@rosekiss I'm not really worried about it I just find it fascinating that one month you can have an average of $0.75 a day and then the next month $0.10 a day.
I have been outsides many hours the past few days, today I am spending time online. We are having a hail storm and I have no intention to go out.
@CoralLevang (39834)
Hail storms are not my favorite!
@CoralLevang Not at all, it lasted a few minutes, but the hail was not too big. I made a tour outside and I cannot see damages this time.
@CoralLevang (39834)
@LadyDuck I remember the hailstones from some of the storms in Texas, when I lived there in the 1970s. They were baseball-sized. Scary and dangerous.
It really has been a bit slow here on myLot. Wishing you the best of luck reaching payout!
@CoralLevang (39834)
Likewise! Yes, I'm hearing that others are experiencing a little bit of a slow down, as well.
@nomus24g (16049)
so much of calculations you do...I hardly remember, by date/week when I go past the minimum threshold Dont worry...u will reach the payout soon
@CoralLevang (39834)
I analyze life. Just what I do!
@nomus24g (16049)
@CoralLevang Oh really...thats pretty cool....so what aspects do you analyze in general?
@CoralLevang (39834)
@nomus24g nothing of much importance, I just try to figure out how my world works
@responsiveme (14375)
I hope you get there.I did more than usual this month. But that's an exception really.
@CoralLevang (39834)
I know that you and I have been pretty active with one another!
@sishy7 (26669)
Yeah, you did more discussions this month than probably all you did the three months prior!
@CoralLevang those are what makes my lotting special for me...Talking to friends
@sjvg1976 (13899)
Hope yon hit payout soon. Yes may be people are not online much these days that's why you haven't reached the payout yet here
@CoralLevang (39834)
I am not concerned about making it. I know I will. Everybody it's just busy! Including me!
@sjvg1976 (13899)
@CoralLevang think so. May be when people return you may be able to reach payout bit early.
@CoralLevang (39834)
@sjvg1976 it's interesting to me how cyclical it is and how weather will affect things because we do have a world which has different weather patterns. So it's always summer or winter somewhere!
@shebish (808)
• Egypt
Good luck, I hope you make it, The call of the outdoors is hard to resist when the weather is nice. May I ask a question about hitting pay out ? please ,is it possible to not hit payout and leave the earnings to accumulate for another month or two /
@CoralLevang (39834)
Yes, if you do not make payout the money carries over to the next month until you reach that level payout at the end of each month
@sishy7 (26669)
Yes. We will be eligible for payment once we hit the minimum payout amount by midnight myLot time (CST) at the end of the month. If we don't, the amount earned will be carried over to the next month.
@shebish (808)
• Egypt
@CoralLevang Thank you, can I also ask If I make payout can I still carry it over ? or is it a automatic payout?
@topffer (29945)
• France
I wish you to reach your goal. I have been absent many days this month, and I am usually at $5/$6 at the end of the month when I visit myLot every day : the next payout will be for next month for me, as I do not intend to make the lost time.
@CoralLevang (39834)
I crossed the threshold yesterday. Now I'm going to go out and enjoy sunshine this weekend!
@topffer (29945)
• France
@CoralLevang Nice, congratulations.
@CoralLevang (39834)
@topffer are you having good weather in France right now? This is our first real stretch of a few days of nice weather
It is extremely slow and I'm causing some of that I expect. I'm only here now since it's not pool weather but very muggy and cloudy and I need the AC.
@CoralLevang (39834)
I know that you are definitely someone that gets out there in that pool! I'll be looking for you in those pictures in your bikini
@CoralLevang Just got out a few minutes ago - water was up to 82 but the sun kept going behind clouds! Last time I wore a bikini was in 1980.
@CoralLevang (39834)
@AbbyGreenhill all right Abby! I'm glad to hear that you are free to go skinny-dipping!
@spiderdust (2710)
• San Jose, California
I haven't posted very many interesting things myself, so I'm in your boat too. I can't believe the month is already half over! I also don't earn a lot in general, so I wouldn't be surprised if it took me 2 months to earn another $5. It's a lot easier for me to comment than post some days... yesterday I started a post and couldn't finish it until this morning! Life and kids prevent me from having more than a few minutes at a time at the computer.
@CoralLevang (39834)
I understand fully! We have a lot of people in here that have kids to juggle as there daily routine! How many children do you have?
• San Jose, California
@CoralLevang I have 2 smaller children -- 8 and 14 months -- plus one adult child who doesn't live with me, and 3 stepchildren who live here part time.
@CoralLevang (39834)
@spiderdust that's quite a spread 14 months to adult! I have the utmost of respect.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Do you not have a laptop? I thought that's what you used? Take it outside with you, that's what I do in the summer months. Hope things are well! And that mothers day went well with your daughter and granddaughter.
@CoralLevang (39834)
I don't take my laptop outside. And I usually don't just sit around when I'm outside. Yes, Mother's Day with lovely. I have some pictures I'll have to send to you.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@CoralLevang I look forward to seeing them, you can text them to me whenever you want. It's a pretty easy here today,s o I should be able to chat if you text/email or whatever. Do you have class today?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@atoz1to10 (6898)
You will get there so don't worry...
@CoralLevang (39834)
Thank you, but I'm not really worried. If not this month next month!
@atoz1to10 (6898)
@CoralLevang Yes, of course... I'm the same...nearly there but not there yet...
@CoralLevang (39834)
@shivamani10 (9966)
• Hyderabad, India
then why are you doing late? Put your discussions. we will respond.
@CoralLevang (39834)
I've been busy and I think other people are busy and that's why.
@CoralLevang Hi Carol Anne, do you spend a lot of time on Mylot, I am new to this and it all seems fun.
@CoralLevang (39834)
@musicianu I don't spend a whole lot of time, no. I just try to spend a little each day. Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it here. From where are you posting in the world? Oh, my name is coral, as in the Ocean Reef
We are waiting for you. I am trying to strike three times the minimum payout this month. I hope I can do it.
@CoralLevang (39834)
I did that the past 2 months. This month will be light
Ooh the best part of being a passenger instead of a driver.. can be on the phone doing whatever. Hope you make payout soon.
@CoralLevang (39834)
Thank you Courtney! And since I live alone, I'm responsible for my own driving! Haha
@CoralLevang lol sorry.
Lots of mylotters find their banks very slow these days.
@CoralLevang (39834)
Very true!
that greate and congrats for you daily hit pay
@CoralLevang (39834)
Thank you exclamation point
@Gillygirl (15292)
• Sutton, England
I'm behind this month too but think I'll scrape through. Offline life is busy.
@CoralLevang (39834)
Yes, it is for us all! I just crossed the threshold and am glad to have done that so I can breathe.
@sishy7 (26669)
I'm a bit over my usual average... Of course it's an easy target when my average is just a dime a day... I have $2.0420 and it's only the 19th!
@CoralLevang (39834)
Yay!