Gray's Anatomy

They cut it off right at the moment we want to know about. Oh well, I guess that is going to be reason one for it being an awesome show. I thought sure there would be some deaths during that fire. That is why sometimes I don't like shows. Something like that in the real world there would be a death or two
I thought I read a major character exited the show.
Edwards was announced as leaving the show i believe month or so ago. Is/does.
• Midland, Michigan
One of the main ones exited the show about a year ago. I've not kept up with it since Christmas, so I don't know otherwise if anyone left. A lot of the original cast has come and gone through the years.
• Midland, Michigan
Was this the season finale? I didn't realize that when my daughter told me how it ended. I understand her pain more now. I've not seen it since the finale for the holdiay season this past winter and not sure whether I should get back into it or not. I've not seen each years worth, but I did watch the first many seasons and then again the past few years. Now our tv isn't hooked to cable any more so I'd have to watch on my computer and havent'.
I don't have cable either I watch it on hulu. it's very good
• Midland, Michigan
@sharon6345 My kids and husband uses hulu, but I don't. If I used my computer I'd just have to keep up and go directly to the abc site and get it that way.
@MarshaMusselman That is good do they watch on the tv or computer. I watch hulu with my roku device
They killed off every one I liked, so I'm only in and out now, but I heard that the actress who plays Edwards is leaving the show.
I will have to see soon.
@deniale97 (184)
What other serials do you watch?