Do you always speak everything you think?

Or do you always seek to ponder where, when, and how to speak the things to people in a more appropriate way? In the vast majority of the time - depending on the situation - I always speak what I think, but always in a moderate way and as educated as possible (although not everyone deserves it). How about you?
@SAM774 (2010)
depending on the situation ... yes ... but i am an outspoken person but i speak up in a sarcastic way...
I tried to remember everybody has feelings. But unfortunately sometimes those feelings have to be disregarded. If you cross the line with me I will definitely Horseland with you. I'm not known for keeping my mouth shut. I've always been quick to swing and scream. Over the years I've grown to be very calm and easy now. I will always think it's best to speak in mind. Getting that off your chest makes you feel much better
@prashu228 (21794)
Well said
Seems I need to walk on eggshells since what I say offends people.But usually I just be me and talk.
I think I can speak my inner thoughts if the topic is stimulating.
• Harlow, England
Now spoken word can harm as Offence is only ever taken, it's impossible to give. As speakers in the age of political correctness we now expected to read minds and self censor what we say before we say it. In truth if you know and respect the person you are talking to, then you know where the lines are drawn, with strangers honest, diplomatic and polite is the best way to go.
I normally tend to just say what I think. I don't really have a filter at all.
I often keep my thoughts to myself. I don't like to upset others so I'm careful what I say.
@shubhu3 (12101)
• New Delhi, India
I usually speak what I think yet yeah sometimes it doesn't happens that way.
@prashu228 (21794)
No, I don't speak what ever I think.
• Pamplona, Spain
Before I did not. Now I do but only when I am in company that I can trust.
@garymarsh6 (12103)
In the words of Abraham Lincoln "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
@responsiveme (14347)
I hope that I too am like you are
@noni1959 (2594)
It depends on the circumstances and who the person is. If I get bad vibes I keep quiet. If I don't like something or have a strong opinion I may say so but in a tactful way.
I speak my mind if the situation calls for it.