Forget thy Past, Love thee Today

Hello Everyone. It's been a while. Unfortunately I can't remember my super old account here in myLot. So I have no choice but to start from scratch and yes, here we go... If you are dating someone and revealed to you his/her past relationships, will you accept her/him despite whatever past he/she had? Are you going to love him/her despite of his/her past? Will this person's past affect your relationship at the moment? Share your thoughts guys and gals.. ;)
@atoz1to10 (6821)
Welcome...........back to myLot... I remember when I first met my husband, he told me about his ex... I was so hurt and jealous that I kept crying... And I know it wasn't his fault, it's just that... he had a past... We are still together though, and I don't care about his past any more...only the future...
Oh dear, great for you. I believe we just have to leave it behind. When we met this person we really don't have an idea about his/her past yet we like/love this person. The fact this person mentioned his/her past is that he/she does not want to hide anything from you. Person is just being honest and would like to know if you will still accept him/her regardless of his/her past. :) yeah, welcome back. too bad I found the login for my 9 year old myLot account :( if I should have looked for my hand-dandy notebook this account will not be created huhu.
@atoz1to10 (6821)
@sweetys_kitty just start fresh...
@JediYoda (1714)
• Samoa
As for me what matter most is the here and the now---the present. If you really care and love the person then his or her past doesn't really matter at all.
That's so nice of you.
@shivamani10 (11185)
• Hyderabad, India
No...Not at all...
@Athinker (2745)
• Jaipur, India
I have no idea
That is ok. Prolly when the time comes you experience it you will be able to answer from this discussion.