Which is the best way to learn a language?

China
@tater03 (1765)
I think the best way to learn a language is to be in the country that the languge is spoken. I just feel it is easier when you are in a situation where you need to learn it to communicate with the people.
yes,it's quite reasonable.
@supershik (298)
I found the best way is to try to use it in everday conversation. Also watching television shows in it and subtitles underneath that usually works.
thanks for your suggestions.
@psmohan (1883)
Watch movie, listen to news & music
it's a good idea.
@yakuza (70)
I dont know.Maby to stay with someone who knows that language
@uzaircs (2320)
• Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
yes
to think in that language.
@Paty001 (221)
Through Books !!!!
language - language
listen,read,watch foreign movies,talk etc.
@psmohan (1883)
Watch movie, listen to news & music
@edigital (2710)
If it is others language and you did not learnt it in your school, then to start from its beginning i.e. first all alphabet, 2nd verb, 3rd, words, 4th sentences, and then conversation. For this u need to take help who know the languate what u want to learn. U can learn step by step gradually from your myLot friends too. I know many Chinese people do not know English as during my business I found a translator accompany with a chinese team visiting for business dev. in our country and in my firm from Shanghai several years ago. I learned some words from them but forget now and cannot trace out pages where I kept all these writing !!! tsy tsy (what does it mean?)
@tormentor (524)
I dicover yhe best way to learn a new language. In bad with a beautiful women. =))
@sunita64 (6473)
If you want to learn then observe how the children talk.That is how I have learned Oriya.
@epizzahut (2079)
practice practice and prectice...........I think.
@janey84 (547)
sawadee ka... (in thai) - thai culture
for me, maybe going for course..if not then get a friend who knows how to speak dat particular language,watching tv,singing by looking at lyrics...this is my fav way..i find it very enjoying..wat are learning by the way..i'm learning thai now..i mostly learn thru lyrics..n also try to speak with my bf who is a thai;)
@rsrait (567)
some one teaches you
@Padonba (688)
Live in that country
@vijay12 (1643)
Using audio and video cassettes!
Having a friend to practice with.