Tired of bullies

@Trensue (5248)
I am just plain tired of bullies. It may be time to cocoon up and go off grid. No one wants to be civil. No one wants to solve problems. No one wants to help the children. It is a sad time.
@Slayqueen (945)
I always believe "once you show your weaker side to the people, they'll always bully you" We must always fight back.
That is the absolute truth friend.
@Trensue (5248)
I am not certain, fighting back is not always the answer. Sometimes it is best to walk away.
@Trensue Yes in most cases to walk away is wise. When one is cornered however...I will fight back.
That is why so many people are choosing to home school, that is why I moved away from the city.
@Trensue (5248)
I wonder if homeschool prepares them for a world outside their home. I think it would be very challenging.
@sjvg1976 (17972)
Need to talk to your parents. May be they help you out from these bullies.
@Trensue (5248)
I am the parent.
I am sorry I have seen a good few posts regarding this issue in the last few days on myLot. I am sorry. What is happening friend?
It is, but we can't just 'throw in the towel'. We do what we can to make a difference.