Our theater tickets are for for tonight, not Friday!

Pixabay free image
Eugene, Oregon
We left in plenty of time to get to the theater and we had tickets for dinner they were serving as well. I was quite hungry and looking forward to the lasagna dinner I had chosen from their online menu. I know the people who run the theater, so Jim and I greeted each other. Then he got a puzzled look on his face. It turned out that our tickets are for tonight instead! Anne was so certain that they were for Friday that I did not check at all. We salvaged the evening by going to a wine tasting and then ordered a to go pizza from our favorite place, came home, ate and watched a great movie called "The Words." I iced my back and got a good night's sleep too. Tonight, life will be a cabaret at the Actor's Cabaret theater.
I'm sorry so did you miss the show?
• Eugene, Oregon
No, we will go tonight (Saturday). Fortunatley!
@JamesHxstatic Oh good have a very nice time James. Lasagna sounds so good right now even lol
• Eugene, Oregon
@TiarasOceanView The lasagna was great as was the show.
At least you were early and not a day late! I once showed up to sub at a school exactly one month early. That caused a bit of confusion too. But my worst nightmare is heading to the wrong school some morning as I go all over the place!
• Eugene, Oregon
That would be very confusing and showing up at the wrong school would be embarrassing too.
@JamesHxstatic So far I have avoided it. I go to many small towns so showing up at the wrong school would be embarrassing, but being VERY late for the right school would make me really feel bad!
• Eugene, Oregon
@paigea I'm sure it would.
I am glad that at least you did not miss the show, it would have been a shame. I hope your back is better now.
• Eugene, Oregon
It was great! The voices were all excellent and the acting and dancing was amazing. For a small theater they produce great musicals. We had dinner tickets and the food and service was really very good as well. My back pain is down to feeling like a muscle cramp in one spot, so I will continue icing and Aleve today, but I want to play ping pong tomorrow.
@JamesHxstatic Be careful with ping pong, may be that by tomorrow you are fine anyway.
Funny how life works sometimes. Glad the movie was good.
• Eugene, Oregon
Yes, Anne came up with the pizza idea and it turned out well.
@JamesHxstatic .....That's good. An evening not wasted.
A blessing in disguise,you could eat out at two successive night, due to mistaking the date of ticket.
• Eugene, Oregon
That worked out very well really.
Duh! This is easy to do sometimes. Hope you enjoyed the theatre eventually.
• Eugene, Oregon
We really did enjoy it last night. This theater does great musicals.
I love dinner theater. So glad you get to go.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
Things like that happen. At least you were able to salvage the night. I'm sure you will have a good time tonight.
• Eugene, Oregon
Both nights turned out well.The musical production was excellent and the food was good as well.
• Riga, Latvia
Well at least your evening wasn't a total loss. Hope you have an enjoyable evening.
• Eugene, Oregon
Both evenings turned out well accidentally. The show was great last night.
Well, you now will have two nights out!!! Yippee!
• Eugene, Oregon
Yes, that did turn out well and the movie we watched at home Friday night was excellent, "The Words."
Well, it means that you both will enjoy two splendid nights instead of one.