Hallmark Channel

Avon, Connecticut
I am such a sucker for a good love story, this is why I love watching the Hallmark Channel on Saturdays. This channel show love story staring in the afternoon into the evening, some of the movies I have seen some of the movies and I will re-watch the good ones. I just watched "Love on the Slidelines" and loved it and now I'm watching "The Art of Us" and I'm also on Mylot.....Lol
I can't get into hallmarks movies for some reason. I like some of the movies on lifetime.
• Avon, Connecticut
@Courtlynn I used to like lifetime but not anymore
@Blockparty49 oh no. Why not?
• Avon, Connecticut
@Courtlynn Most of the movies are scary....Lol
During the Christmas season I try to watch the holiday movies when I can. I love feel good movies, even if the plot is kind of wispy.
• Avon, Connecticut
@AmbiePam I do the same thing during the holidays and the Hallmark Channel has great holiday movies
I love hallmark and have some of their movies on the firestick. Today I seem to be watching netflix. I was catching up with a series I had loved for a few years now. it's called switched at birth.
• Avon, Connecticut
I have to check out that show
@minx267 (14603)
• Hartford, Connecticut
LOL I watch them sometimes.. I have to be in a sappy mood though.. usually around christmas time I will watch all those christmas love stories
I have seen Love on the Sidelines and recorded The Art of Us.
@magnumopus (1664)
You really love to watch Love Story.
I like both of the Hallmark stations. The Hallmark Movies and Mysteries station plays Murder She Wrote, Diagnosis Murder and Monk among some others. Plus they have movies on there too.
@LeaPea2417 (22073)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I like good romance movies also.
I have been watching some of those lately too and it makes a good change for me. I use an app called Feelin and it is nothing but Hallmark movies and the like. I have been loving it really. Usually watch scary movies, but my mind needed to chill. I must write down the names of some of those movies I watched the nice ones I mean. Glad you are liking them.
That is one of the most popular channels in this household too and recently the Summer Movie Marathon was on and almost every one was great of course Love on Safari with Lacey Chabert was more than great and A Summer To Remember was highly appreciated cause they were on location so while you viewed, you were like, almost there
@manasamanu (3734)
• Bangalore, India
I love comedy, fantasy and drama more over love stories. They light up my mood.
@shivamani10 (11188)
• Hyderabad, India
I am not getting it properly though I paid the cable bill and have dish t.v