Hallmark Channel

Avon, Connecticut
I am such a sucker for a good love story, this is why I love watching the Hallmark Channel on Saturdays. This channel show love story staring in the afternoon into the evening, some of the movies I have seen some of the movies and I will re-watch the good ones. I just watched "Love on the Slidelines" and loved it and now I'm watching "The Art of Us" and I'm also on Mylot.....Lol
I can't get into hallmarks movies for some reason. I like some of the movies on lifetime.
• Avon, Connecticut
@Courtlynn I used to like lifetime but not anymore
@Blockparty49 oh no. Why not?
• Avon, Connecticut
@Courtlynn Most of the movies are scary....Lol
During the Christmas season I try to watch the holiday movies when I can. I love feel good movies, even if the plot is kind of wispy.
• Avon, Connecticut
@AmbiePam I do the same thing during the holidays and the Hallmark Channel has great holiday movies
I love hallmark and have some of their movies on the firestick. Today I seem to be watching netflix. I was catching up with a series I had loved for a few years now. it's called switched at birth.
• Avon, Connecticut
I have to check out that show
@minx267 (11219)
• Hartford, Connecticut
LOL I watch them sometimes.. I have to be in a sappy mood though.. usually around christmas time I will watch all those christmas love stories
I have seen Love on the Sidelines and recorded The Art of Us.
@magnumopus (1685)
You really love to watch Love Story.
I like both of the Hallmark stations. The Hallmark Movies and Mysteries station plays Murder She Wrote, Diagnosis Murder and Monk among some others. Plus they have movies on there too.
@LeaPea2417 (15271)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I like good romance movies also.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I have been watching some of those lately too and it makes a good change for me. I use an app called Feelin and it is nothing but Hallmark movies and the like. I have been loving it really. Usually watch scary movies, but my mind needed to chill. I must write down the names of some of those movies I watched the nice ones I mean. Glad you are liking them.
@manasamanu (3756)
• Bangalore, India
I love comedy, fantasy and drama more over love stories. They light up my mood.
@shivamani10 (10654)
• Hyderabad, India
I am not getting it properly though I paid the cable bill and have dish t.v