If you had the means and this is the right time for you what would your dream job be?

I wanted to open a boutique of my own so I would only answer to me and not have to look for places to sell. The taxes here and rent are terrible so I just continue to dream about it. Also, I would love to have a place for all the stray animals to live so they do not have to be outdoors in winter and in the hot summer.
@Slayqueen (944)
I would open a small cafe in my city where I would serve variety of dishes..
Shravya, that is cool. do you like to cook?
@Hannihar yes.. I do.. I love to cook..
@Slayqueen What kinds of things to you make? How about catering, would you be interested in doing that till you can have enough money for your cafe?
@hillhjill (5013)
My dream job is to work for myself and or online and not have to answer to anyone and have all the freedom that I want.
Hillary, I am self-employed and sell at a place where I can rent the table for cheaper than anywhere else and I still have to answer to people there and they are not always very nice and I am not always treated very nice. Even online if you find things you will have to answer to someone. That is why I wish I could open a boutique and then I would just be answering to customers which are not always nice and can be very demanding, but, if I was doing well then I could tell the mean one to leave and go elsewhere. I am with you about being your own boss. Only if I sell my products online then I am my own boss.
@hillhjill (5013)
@Hannihar yes very true there is alot of rude people out there and yes there is always someone to answer to.. but hey we can dream.
@hillhjill I agree with you completely Hillary.
@Sweetyt05 (488)
• Ranchi, India
I juse love writing so wanna write novel and i want my own ngo
What is an ngo? I hope it works out for you.
It is nice to work at my own pace. Now, I had found a good niche. I am working at home for more than 3 years now.
Shavkat, what are you doing? I am looking for something extra to do because I need more money.
@Hannihar I teach online.
@Shavkat I am not a teacher. I love to read but I tried working in a library here and hated it. I love animals, but, cannot do heavy lifting. My shoulders are very weak and not in good shape so need to find something tht is me. What do you teach?