Trial & Error

@Fishmomma (11507)
I agree sounds like a good title and did well. I'm not sure when it will return, as NBC didn't give that information yet. It will be 10 episodes. The cast of Trial & Error Season 1 John Lithgow, Nicholas D'Agosto, Sherri Shepherd, Jayma Mays, Steven Boyer and Krysta Rodriguez. Did you watch this television show?
What was this all about? Have never heard of it. Would you suggest it?
@Fishmomma (11507)
I will watch it, as it started so late that didn't think it would get a second season. The show started Tuesday, March 14, 2017 on NBC. I'm not sure when the second season will start.
I did not watch. Previews didn't grab me.
@Fishmomma (11507)
I was surprised to see the show do well. I'll watch some episodes, as maybe the videos didn't give me a good assessment.
I did not.. didn't seem good by previews
@Fishmomma (11507)
I did watch a couple videos and thought it wouldn't make it after a name change and airing so late in the season. Now I'll take a look, as the ratings were higher, then I thought would happen.
@YrNemo (5949)
Will go checking this out. This is the first time I heard of this TV show.
@Fishmomma (11507)
I look forward to seeing if any of the Mylot Members like the show. I'll be watching to see what you think of the show.