Que Sera, Sera

@YrNemo (13402)
I am listening to Doris Day's singing right now, 'Que Sera Sera, What will be, will be..' and try to calm myself. Perhaps it is true that there is a time for everything, a time for feeling happy, a time for being anxious (without knowing why) etc. What is your mood right now? sad? over the moon? indifferent? Glad that I am not gifted in seeing visions, or I would have been a wreck ages ago. Do you believe in that sort of things (6th sense, 2nd sight etc)? The thought that there is God's providence does calm me down greatly. I am going to listen to the Beatles's 'Let it be' a few times .
Sorry you are feeling so anxious, I hope you get some relief soon Darcy. Whatever the root of it that is causing it, I hope it goes away from you. My mood is quite chaotic at this time in life with no sign of relief at the moment.
@YrNemo (13402)
Life and all troubles it brings! This verse (Lord) 'Make me a channel of your peace...' is now haunting me. God bless to you and your family.
@YrNemo Thank you very much it is very nice of you to say so Darcy. I wish the same for you too friend. Is it going away from you now a little bit? The anxiety?
@YrNemo (13402)
@TiarasOceanView Funny, but I don't feel anything right now but in a 'ready, set, go' mood... Marie Antoinette must have felt the same, seconds before being executed.
Its very early here, and I haven't been up for too long, so I'm in a rather neutral mood so far.
@YrNemo (13402)
Let hope your day will be peaceful, and only good surprises coming your way.
@garymarsh6 (14264)
I feel very peaceful and calm at the moment. I have had a beautiful weekend. I was very busy at work last week so Friday when I finished it was like heaven not to be there for two days! I hope your music calms you too!
@YrNemo (13402)
'It's the calm before the storm.' I will have to wait until this coming Friday evening when I could look back, to see how bad the storm really be. It might turn out to be just a storm in a teacup .
I have been feeling anxious for the last few weeks for silly little things.
@YrNemo (13402)
I wonder if life experience has made us sensitive to certain life patterns, and the moment we see something not right, we could guess the potential not nice outcome?
@ilocosboy (34406)
I know this song too. Yah I believe there is time for everything for us.
@YrNemo (13402)
Let hope I will be jumping up and down with happiness soon (it is terribly unpleasant to feel anxious like this!).
@sol_cee (15909)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I'm watching old episodes of Masterchef and boy Gordon Ramsay's mouth is so foul yet I'm laughing.
@YrNemo (13402)
Isn't he the guy who is famous for having a hot temper? I avoid cooking shows with all cost, don't know why.
@sol_cee (15909)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@YrNemo hot tempered hot guy. :)
@YrNemo (13402)
@sol_cee too hot!
@ridingbet (55876)
i have peripheral vision, but no third eye. my mood? i am anxious if the injected medicine will take effect so quick.
@YrNemo (13402)
Are you going to have some surgery done or something? Good luck (whatever it is).
@ridingbet (55876)
@YrNemo no surgery. the injected medicine that i am talking about is the anti-tetanus vaccine that i injected to myself. so far, so good, no problem at all.
@YrNemo (13402)
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
That is nice to listen to the song of The Beatles, I am not in the happy mood this time. There is still war in Marawi City.Many soldiers are killed by Islamists-Maute group. May they be all eliminated in the planet.
@YrNemo (13402)
Take care.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@YrNemo , I do, thanks.
@Gabugs (1763)
@YrNemo Life can be unpredictable. Our moods can change dramatically each day depending on our encounters with others. Currently, I feel good inter-acting with you.
@YrNemo (13402)
Your comment does make my day brighter...
@Gabugs (1763)
@YrNemo I wish you many more brighter days!
If we can just go with the flow, we'd all be better off I think. But it is easier said than done isn't it?
@YrNemo (13402)
The problem with me is, I hate changes. Once I have resigned/adapted to the new change, however awful it is, perhaps everything would be all right again (another way of going with the flow?)? (I do live in hope...)
@YrNemo It sounds like you just take a little longer to adapt to change. I don't like change much either but being older, perhaps I'm more used to it.
@bluesa (13538)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I love that song @YrNemo . Right now I am in a focused mood. Not sure about visions and such, but yes I like to believe there is a reason for things.
@YrNemo (13402)
At my age, seems as I need to sing that song more than usual .
At this time my mood is resigned, I have taken care of sick family members for the last twenty years, give or take a bit. I have been widowed once. My current husband is ill, but we will make the best of all circumstances and enjoy each other while we may.
@YrNemo (13402)
@silvermist (20080)
@YrNemo Both of the songs I love.I do not know about God's Providence.But I think there is Sixth sense and Second Sight.
@YrNemo (13402)
The older I get, the more sensitive I seem to be to certain coming situations. In my case, perhaps it is not any second sight or 6th sense, just too much common sense .
Music certainly contributes to our mood, I am glad you are choosing calming music right now.
@YrNemo (13402)
Those soothing songs really help me. Let hope the future & its uncertainties are all manageable.
I just got up not too long ago. My mood is indifferent.
@YrNemo (13402)
Keep it that way, it is the safest.
@shivamani10 (11228)
• Hyderabad, India
Good. I am in a very calm mood. I always will be like that. Because I am having the experience with 6the sense. I am not aware of this second sight. The sixth sense will be present in each and every individual and one has to tap it to bring it out.
@YrNemo (13402)
Last time I felt it, it turned out to be shockingly bad, so this time around, I am not too keen to have another shock.
Yes, I am glad too that I don't have those 6th sense and 2nd sight. Or else I won't be relaxed at all in my everyday life.
Those are both really calming songs. I am pretty relaxed at the moment