The Keepers

@bunnybon7 (34934)
Holiday, Florida
Anyone seen this series on Netflix? About a nun being killed and how it was a cover up for Catholic church over these horrible priests that were pedophiles and worse. It's a shame that bad apples in each religion just puts a whole shameful smut on that religion. Actually it happens with all religions and ethnics etc. Too bad not everyone is open minded enough to except a few people does not mean all are like that. I made the mistake of starting to watch last night and of course tried to binge watch it until I was too sleepy to continue. lol. Wish I had more control. I know same thing will happen when Orange is the New Black finally comes back.!! I really like to watch about true crime. Do you binge watch or have better control?
Started to watch a bit of that, but then someone here changed it, so I didn't get to. Was it good? I wish I could binge watch, and do occasionally but it never is something I want to watch usually.
@bunnybon7 (34934)
• Holiday, Florida
its on Netflix. you can watch any time on Netflix. i stopped on episode 5 last night and just watched 6 today.
@bunnybon7 (34934)
• Holiday, Florida
its very interesting but then i like to watch mysteries especially true crime
@bunnybon7 Oh good Brandy. Hope you continue to be able to watch it.
Never seen it. Doesnt souns like anything I'd be into.
@bunnybon7 (34934)
• Holiday, Florida
well not interesting if you don;t like true crime i guess.
@bunnybon7 i watch crime shows all the time. Not into the religious part of it
@bunnybon7 (34934)
• Holiday, Florida
@Courtlynn it is a bit more scary when you hear about a priest or one of head of a church killing and abusing people, especially when it is true that someone supposed to be so good is pure evil like that
I was thinking about watching this so thanks for the suggestion.
@bunnybon7 (34934)
• Holiday, Florida
its a good true crime story on Netflix and i think there will be more about other crimes
@bunnybon7 is it hard to watch though? Do they show the priests with the little kids or just implies it?
@Nawsheen (22913)
• Mauritius
I have never seen it. Is it a good one?
@bunnybon7 (34934)
• Holiday, Florida
very good if you like true crime
@Nawsheen (22913)
• Mauritius
@bunnybon7 okay. Thankx
I like true crime too. Very fascinated with serial killers and why they are the way they are. I haven't seen this one. Was on Hulu today for several hours watching such things. Ones was a urban legend that became true and the weirdo they think kills a bunch of young developmentally challenged kids.
@bunnybon7 (34934)
• Holiday, Florida
then you should look at Netflix new keepers. its really interesting.
@bunnybon7 ......I will. Thanks.
I have not seen this movie. Yes, every religion has its bad apples, that's for sure. I have never binged watch anything, however.
@bunnybon7 (34934)
• Holiday, Florida
it a series on Netflix of true crime.
@topffer (32842)
• France
It is well known, all Catholic priests are pedophiles, all imams are terrorists and all rabbis are Jews... I am really not interested by series heaping opprobrium on a specific religion.
@bunnybon7 (34934)
• Holiday, Florida
you are being sarcastic right? not all priests are pedophiles. thats what i was trying to point out.