ABlank Piece of Paper

Garden Grove, California
It is calling you come write Dares you to put something down Come look in the mirror Oh no who is that not me? Where is the youg wo man Laughter lines and a grin Wyho fell in love wiith him? They shook their heads lol Who is this old lady Her white hair looks familiar' Her blue green eyes are the same But her chinsags oh shes old. Where have the years gone The laughter the childish joys Pick baby up,Mommy no hair cut Honey where did you put my keys? Those voices still the room not home I look up my roomie stares at me What kind of thoughts does she have A bit yunger but shaking from Parkimsons So yes I know that old lady ,me I know the years have passed Taken my loved onesleft my son Young ones you too will age t rust me. So forget mirrors good to be alive To live each day to get the most of it To laugh,to smile to share to my llot My friends up liftme with their posts I cannot do the impossible To bring them back to life I c an remember and smile Laygh and remember those joys one original poem and graphic by P Hatley copyrighted 2017
Big thumbs up.
thanks glad you enjoyed it I enjoyed writing it too
@Hatley good. You should enjoy your writting.
Yes, live each day. Glad for the memories and remembering I bet.
yesI had love a nd laughter memories to share
@Hatley ....I enjoy reading them too.
• Pamplona, Spain
Those are such beautiful words hats. That is you that whom you are writing about and Judith is your roomie. Lovely just lovely.
thanks glad you liked it it was from my heart lol
• Pamplona, Spain
@Hatley Yes really lovely. I remember a few of those from before de you keep them or print them out just for you?
Lovely poem Patsie! I, too, have an old lady looking in my mirror.
yes we can get startled at tunes and tiio wonder where all those years went flashng bye