Not Ready Yet

By @n.J
Hubby has confirmed. We're going home next week. I am not ready to leave yet. It's as if we just came here yesterday. Two months just slipped by. I thought my husband was not serious when he mentioned last week that he wanted to go back to Philippines. Just the thought of it gives me a lot of stress. From the loonies in the hood, hot and humid weather, heavy traffic, crimes and constantly complaining and nagging mom just , oh my , these make me go crazy. I have gained 12kilos in two months and I am sure, I will shed all that I gained in a couple of weeks. We came here with a thought that we'll never go back this time. But my husband changed his mind. He said, "one more, let's try one more year in the Philippines"
What made him change his mind , when all that you don't like here in the Philippines will be encountered again?
He is stressed with her two adult siblings who are jobless. Aside from that, he suggested that we sell our house in the Philippines first.
@Iam_jauntyjen So, he wants to come home and see what they are doing to earn a living or maybe find them jobs?
@SIMPLYD his siblings are in Korea
@m_audrey6788 (13970)
Oh my..the way you described it, makes me think that you will get stressed in the Philippines but I guess your husband is right..There is no harm in trying..
oh yes, especially our neighbor.
@Iam_jauntyjen ..Oh I had the same feeling like yours..sad to say..I miss my family in the Philippines but I can not help thinking of being stressed there again..I really know how you are feeling right now..but who knows things might have been changed there..
@m_audrey6788 oh my compatriot! haaay why oh why Pilipinas! lol. I remember one night, I fell asleep and forgot to close our window. When I woke up,my lappy was gone. What happened to our country?
So where are you now?
Korea
Why did he change his mind? I thought you were better there than in the Philippines. I am so sorry.
It's really more convenient here. My daughter gets free immunization, 100 usd as monthly allowance until four years old, free education from pre-school to middleschool. But he gets stressed with his two siblings.
@Iam_jauntyjen He should listen to nobody, but his own wife and stay where you are.
@Shiva49 (10804)
I have been away from by birth country for half my age and that is more than few decades! I get used to where I live and is tough to relocate back to even my home country! So I empathize with your predicament and may be you both can think it over - siva
Oh I'm sorry. =( I hope things go better than your expecting.
@Essjayd (1146)
Where are you at the moment? I feel sorry for you if you truly don't want to go back.
@hereandthere (25955)
why do you think he changed his mind?
You can decide together and give it one more year. Hopefully things do work out.