Update on 1st Grader Shot At School

I just wanted to update you all on the 1st grader shot at school that I told you about the other day. Thank goodness he will be OK! He was able to come home over the weekend! He was treated in a hospital in a larger city over an hour away, and I am sure he is happy to be back home! The town all came out and lined the road to show support. He was driven home in a limo and was escorted by the local police and fire department. I am sure the site of the fire trucks and police cars with lights flashing made his day. Thank you to everyone for the prayers.
What a thing now for this child to remember..I am happy to hear he is okay. Thanks.
Yes, it's a good memory to help get through the traumatic memories he will have of the incident.
That's so good that he was able to come home and so many showed their support! =)
That is one of the great things about being in a small town. We all show our support for one another.
@Lolaze (3164)
So glad that little one is okay and that he got to come home in style!
@dodo19 (33612)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
That is amazing news! I am so glad to hear that he will be alright. His parents must be so relieved and happy to have him home.
@DWDavis (14215)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
So glad to know he is recovering and receiving lots of local support.
What a wonderful welcome home for this little guy. Such good news you shared with us today!
@Essjayd (1619)
I'm so glad he is going to be okay.